Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Here's why xQc 'could be on last dime' and still 'wouldn't do OnlyFans'

2023-09-20 21:26
Despite negotiating a $100 million non-exclusive contract with Kick, xQc has declined to record adult content for OnlyFans
Here's why xQc 'could be on last dime' and still 'wouldn't do OnlyFans'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Felix Lengyel, widely known as xQc, has revolutionized the streaming industry by striking a massive $100M non-exclusive agreement with Kick, but it doesn't appear that the French Canadian artist has any plans to do OnlyFans.

Big names in the streaming industry have made a fortune through OnlyFans throughout the years, with people like Amouranth and Alinity making far more money through OnlyFans than they ever would from Twitch alone.

Even though xQc is open to join other sites and use his talents elsewhere, he is drawing the line at OnlyFans because he has too much "self-respect."

xQc declined to record adult content for OnlyFans

During a recent stream, xQc was talking about OnlyFans and completely ruled out the prospect of recording adult material, regardless of his financial situation.

“I could be on my last leg. I could be on my last dime. I wouldn’t do OnlyFans. That sh*t is absolute f**king brain rot,” the former Overwatch League professional declared. “I ain’t doing that. Bottom of the barrel behavior.”

xQc continued by saying that he's been reflecting about this subject a lot lately, namely the mindset of OnlyFans and how creating such content can leave a terrible digital footprint.

He remarked, “People are going to save that sh*t and repost it. It’s going to haunt you. Humans are weird. People forget what people do. It’s trash, people do sh*t like this, but it’s what people do.”

Not all Twitch celebrities however join OnlyFans, including xQc.

Pokimane has resisted making OF content despite viewer demand, claiming that it is simply not her career path.

xQc defeated the Scrapped Watchman

xQc had to try it for himself but ran into a wall right away—and his furnishings. His wrath overcame him after fighting with one of Lies of P's first supervisors, and he punched his phone with a terrible crack.

The Scrapped Watchman, the second main boss of Lies of P, is defeated by xQc in the footage. The streamer was still taking a beating after multiple failed attempts.

Poor xQc eventually lost the struggle, and in a ranting fit of wrath, he threw a full-force punch into the phone that was resting on his desk. The streamer explained to his audience, howling in agony, “I just punched my phone, and it punched back.”

Interestingly, some are referring to the Scrapped Watchman as "one of the easiest bosses in the game" on xQc's chat. This is because it debuts the NPC summon mechanic in the game and using an AI companion in the battle can make this boss easier to defeat.

In his first meeting with the Scrapped Watchmen, xQc claimed that the mechanic was too good for him. "That’s cheap as f**k,” he said. xQc later defeated the boss alone, without the aid of his chat or AI friend. All of them appeared to have had hand injuries.

Tags news