Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MIKA, JLS and Passenger set for Kew the Music 2024

2023-10-27 18:57
Kew the Music returns to the Royal Botanic Gardens next July.
MIKA, JLS and Passenger set for Kew the Music 2024

MIKA, JLS and Passenger are the first acts confirmed for Kew the Music 2024.

The 'Grace Kelly' hitmaker, 'Beat Again' boy band and 'Let Her Go' hitmaker will play the summer concert series held within the picturesque setting of the Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew.

MIKA will headline on July 9, Passenger on July 11, and JLS on July 12.

They will be joined by special guests set to be unveiled at a later date.

'Love Today' singer MIKA recently announced he has a new album coming out on December 1, 'Que ta tête fleurisse toujours’.

He announced on X: "Big news! I can finally reveal that my album 'Que ta tête fleurisse toujours’ will be released on December 1st! The artwork was created in collaboration with the amazingly talented

@matmaitland with photography by Royal Gilbert and I am so proud of what we have achieved!"

As for Passenger, he's releasing an anniversary edition of his acclaimed album ‘All The Little Lights’, which features collaborations with the likes of Ed Sheeran and Foy Vance, on November 10.

The singer-songwriter has reworked each song on the LP from scratch.

JLS reunited in 2021 and are currently on their ‘EVERYBODY SAY JLS: The Hits’ tour.

The pop group - comprising Aston Merrygold, JB Gill, Marvin Humes and Oritsé Williams - will bring all their hits to Kew next summer.

More names will be added to the line-up in due course.

A pre-sale for the above shows will take place on November 2 at 10am, with general on-sale set for the same time on November 3. Head to kewthemusic.org for more.

Tuesday 9th July – MIKA plus guests

Wednesday 10th July – TO BE ANNOUNCED

Thursday 11th July – Passenger plus guests

Friday 12th July – JLS plus guests

Saturday 13th July – TO BE ANNOUNCED

Sunday 14th July – TO BE ANNOUNCED