Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Serena Williams takes a playful jab at BFF Kim Kardashian's tennis skills: 'I have to give you lessons'

2023-09-24 12:57
Serena Williams and Kim Kardashian are friends for almost 20 years
Serena Williams takes a playful jab at BFF Kim Kardashian's tennis skills: 'I have to give you lessons'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kim Kardashian recently blessed the Instagram by posting sultry photos of her playing tennis in bikini. But, it seems BFF and 23-time Grand Slam singles champion Serena Williams was not happy seeing Kim's tennis techniques.

As Kim uploaded a slew of photos on Instagra, Serena took to the comment section to mock her friend, saying, "Literally not how you hold a racquet. Clearly I have to give you lessons lol."

Well, the mocking game did not stop here. Kim took to the reply section to bounce back to Serena's comments. She replied, "some lessons would be nice! Do I also need shoes?"

Seeing Serena make comments on Kim, a user commented, "@serenawilliams Salty!" Another claimed, "@serenawilliams best loving slay ever." Another joked about Kim's outfit, "quite the tennis outfit."

Are Kim Kardashian and Selena Williams friends?

Kim and Selena are reported to be pals for almost 20 years. The Sun reports their bond to have become solid before Kim became a global star. Kim's one of the clients was Serena and it took no time for them to hit it off immediately.

Kim even attended Serena's wedding in November 2017. Back then she said, "I've known Serena for so long and am so happy she's found her prince."

Talking about her freind's bond with her now husband Alexis Ohanian, Kim said, "From the moment she told me she met Alexis in Rome, it was like she's been so happy and has this light about her that is so special to see. You just know it is so real. He makes her so happy and that just makes her friends happy."

Who is Serena William's husband Alexis Ohanian?

Alexis Kerry Ohanian is an American internet entrepreneur and investor. Alecxis is the co-founder and former executive chairman of Reddit.

Alexis was born in Brooklyn in 1983. The tech mogul's father's family were refugees from Turkey who fled the Armenian Genocide. And, his mother was an undocumented immigrant.

Alexis went to high school in Ellicott City, Maryland and later the entrepreneur grduated from Howard High School. Cosmopolitan reports his speaking about his interest, "In school, I was just a kid. Online, I had authority. My parents were cool with it, although I guess they didn’t know I was e-mailing total strangers."

Alexis and Serena met each other in Rome. They went on their first date in Paris. As of now, both have 2 kids together.

Tags news