Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Roxanne Kaiser and Antonio Mattei married? 'The Ultimatum' Season 2 star claims she is still the provider in relationship

2023-08-30 20:47
Roxanne Kaiser didn't have an engagement ring on her finger despite getting engaged to Antonio Mattei
Are Roxanne Kaiser and Antonio Mattei married? 'The Ultimatum' Season 2 star claims she is still the provider in relationship

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA: 'The Ultimatum Marry or Move' Season 2 couple Roxanne Kaiser and Antonio Mattei have got engaged, though the couple is yet to tie the knot. Roxanne revealed during the Netflix show reunion that Antonio is still working on his career.

Roxanne admitted that it has been tough to be the provider in the relationship as Antonio is still hustling in his career. Antonio recently achieved a milestone in his career as he now owns a car wash outlet.

Roxanne is an entrepreneur and has been career-oriented since the beginning. During the reunion, a video montage revealed Roxanne admitting to the contestants that she was looking for a career-oriented partner as she explored the connection in the Netflix show.

Roxanne's choice prompted host Nick Lachey to say, "You're clearly already in a relationship with your job, Do you feel there's room in your life for a marriage and career?" Roxanne replied that she didn't have room for marriage currently.

Why didn't Roxanne Kaiser wear an engagement ring?

'The Ultimatum Marry or Move' Season 2 host Vanessa Lachey was left stunned when she noticed Roxanne Kaiser's engagement ring missing from her finger.

Vanessa asked Roxanne, "I can't help but notice you have a ring on every finger on your left hand except your ring finger."

Vanessa added, "You're not wearing your engagement ring." However, Roxanne responded, "Yeah, the engagement ring part is kind of weird for me."

Roxanne noted that she has already talked about the ring with her partner Antonio Mattei. Roxanne explained, "I think it's very strange to wear a ring. I didn't understand the whole wedding thing. There needs to be a show for me maybe understanding a ring."

She further added, "I don't get why I have to wear one and he doesn't. It feels very possessive. It didn't fit." Roxanne elaborated, "It's not about money, wearing a ring as a woman I think it's awesome if girls want to wear it. They're a sign of love and devotion. I don't think that means I have to wear one."

Antonio Mattei 'hurt' to see Roxanne Kaiser without an engagement ring

Antonio Mattei admitted that it hurts to see Roxanne not wearing the engagement ring. After Roxanne defended herself for not wearing the ring, Antonio disagreed with her and said, "But I don't agree with it. It hurts."

Antonio elaborated, "It's almost like your lack of pride in me. You don't want to show anybody you're engaged." He further said, "I'm being a little hard too and I would have more of a leg to stand on if I checked all those boxes and then I would feel more warranted in demanding."

However, Roxanne took off the engagement ring the very next day when Antonio proposed to her. She put the ring in the box which she also brought to the reunion.

Who is 'The Ultimatum' Season 2 star Roxanne Kaiser?

Roxanne Kaiser is an entrepreneur and CEO who attended the Georgia Institute of Technology before launching her business. Roxanne is also a Netflix star and cites her business as a reason she isn’t ready for marriage, as she's busy working.

The career-focused star Roxanne's business PastedNip sells a braless alternative nipply cover. Roxanne's company also won Best Startup in Atlanta for 2022 while boasting several five-star reviews.

Who is 'The Ultimatum' Season 2 star Antonio Mattei?

Antonio Mattei is a reality TV personality and worked as a freight broker at the time of 'The Ultimatum'. However, he recently started his own business.

Back in July, Antonio shared that he is the owner of a new Tint World store in Tyrone, Georgia. Tint World is a national automotive styling franchise.

'The Ultimatum Marry or Move' Season 2 is available to stream on Netflix now.