Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Anna Shay's 'Bling Empire' co-star Leah Qin shares the untold struggles of late heiress after her sudden death

2023-06-07 02:45
'She’s been through things. I always wanted to help her to be happier, but unfortunately, I didn’t get the chance,' said Leah Qin
Anna Shay's 'Bling Empire' co-star Leah Qin shares the untold struggles of late heiress after her sudden death

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Anna Shay's 'Bling Empire' co-star Leah Qin admitted that the late star struggled before death on Monday, June 5. "People put a lot of stress on her. She had a lot of struggles. It is just shocking," the reality TV star told of the billionaire heiress who died after suffering a stroke at the age of 62.

"She had her good times and had her moody times, but I don’t think it’s anyone’s fault. She has just been through things," Qin said claiming that Shay's "mood was unstable." She also explained how she regretted not lending a hand to "help Anna with her happiness and health," and continued, "She’s been through things. I always wanted to help her to be happier, but unfortunately, I didn’t get the chance," reported Daily Mail.

'She was struggling herself and had her own stuff to deal with'

Talking about Shay's alleged "struggles," the real estate developer said she wished the Netflix series showed the late reality star's "caring" side and also the troubles in her life. "She was struggling herself and had her own stuff to deal with," she continued and said that she hoped the "unfortunate" stroke that led to her unexpected death was "not a lot of pain."

"When you are in a position of people looking up [to you] and you are at the top, it is lonely. Everyone expects a lot of you and there is a lot on your shoulders," Qin added saying that being part of reality TV, "people automatically assume" that "you are fine," and said, “sometimes you just want a hug." Calling Shay a "genius," Qin said "Anna was a beautiful person," and called her loss "heartbreaking."

'A loving mother, grandmother, charismatic star'

On Monday, Shay's family confirmed her death to People. "It saddens our hearts to announce that Anna Shay, a loving mother, grandmother, charismatic star, and our brightest ray of sunshine, has passed away at the early age of 62 from a stroke," read the statement.

"Anna taught us many life lessons on how not to take life too seriously and to enjoy the finer things. Her impact on our lives will be forever missed but never forgotten," the statement continued.

The 'Bling Empire' matriarch gained popularity after the success of the reality television series launched in 2021 that featured the richest East and Southeast Asian Americans residing in Los Angeles.

Tags news