Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I love that': Charli D'Amelio thanks parents for working 'hard to protect' her

2023-05-23 16:45
'There's no one in my life that I know who work as hard to protect me as my parents,' Charli D'Amelio said during the launch of D'Amelio Footwear
'I love that': Charli D'Amelio thanks parents for working 'hard to protect' her

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The fan-favorite TikTok star Charli D'Amelio launched D'Amelio Footwear with her sister Dixie D'Amelio, mother Heidi D'Amelio, and father Marc D'Amelio, and she can’t get over being grateful to her parents or imagine having better coworkers than her own family.

At the launch party of her footwear brand in Los Angeles, she opened up about her support system and how she enjoyed working with her family. Let's read what she had to say about her 'protectors'.

RELATED ARTICLES

Charli D'Amelio: TikTok influencer's life before and after her rise to fame

'I just keep my mouth shut': Dixie and Charli D’Amelio open up about hateful comments, mental health and panic attacks

'They will always look out for the best in me'

During the launch of her footwear brand, Charli said, "There's no one in my life that I know who work as hard to protect me as my parents," in a conversation with People. She added, "That was something that was a weight off of my shoulders because I'm not worrying about anyone's intentions because these are my parents and I know they're always looking out for the best and in me and us as a family. I love that."

"We enjoy working with each other as a family, so that was definitely never something that was out of the question." The TikTok star stated that her father, Marc, also contributes a lot by working "behind-the-scenes." Charli loved having her parents on this journey with her. She continued saying, "I know that they're going to always take my opinions and my questions into consideration, regardless of whether or not they might agree with them, I think that's something really powerful that I can't get that anywhere else."

The D'Amelio Footwear brand

The famous influencer family broke into new territory with their most recent company, D'Amelio Brands, which they combined with their Hulu show and other ventures. This multi-platform label was established by the business owners and Charli's parents, Marc and Heidi D'Amelio, with its debut brand, D'Amelio Footwear, which launched on a global scale. As of now, the D'Amelio Footwear line includes sandals, sneakers, boots, and heels and has already managed to take the Internet by storm.

"There's a lot of girls in our family and shoes are something that we can all agree on. It's difficult to find a really really cute but also very comfortable pair of shoes and with D'Amelio brands, we wanted to make something that I think was missing a little bit," Charli added in the Interview with People.

Tags news epcelebs