Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Harrison Ford goes suit shopping with daughter Georgia ahead of 'Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny' premiere

2023-05-10 17:49
The father-daughter outing comes just days after Ford confirmed 'Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny' will be the last time he will portray the iconic character
Harrison Ford goes suit shopping with daughter Georgia ahead of 'Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny' premiere

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Harrison Ford was out in the city to pick up some new suits less than two months before his final Indiana Jones movie premiere. The 'Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny' actor, 80, was photographed with his daughter, Georgia, 32, coming out of Si Beau on Melrose Avenue in West Hollywood on Tuesday, May 9.

Georgia is notably the acting legend's youngest biological child from his marriage to 'E.T.' screenwriter Melissa Mathison from 1983 to 2004. Mathison tragically succumbed to neuroendocrine cancer in 2015 at 65. That said, the father-daughter outing comes just days after Ford confirmed 'Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny' will be the last time he portrays the iconic character. The movie will have its world premiere at the 76th Cannes Film Festival on May 18, 2023, and is expected to hit theaters on June 30.

READ MORE

'Haven't found one yet': Harrison Ford in search of perfect movie to star with wife Calista Flockhart

'I love the challenge': Harrison Ford, 80, opens up about his plans of not retiring anytime soon

Ford opted for a rugged look in a crisp grey shirt that was tucked into dark blue jeans with a brown belt as he stepped out with his daughter on Tuesday afternoon. The actor was seen carrying a large black duffel bag in one hand and a bottle of water in the other as the duo walked down Melrose Avenue.

The action hero was clean-shaven and completed his look with a pair of black shoes as he walked with his daughter, who donned a white t-shirt under a black suit coat and accessorized with a gold necklace and a more petite silver necklace dangling from her neck.

Georgia also wrote a pair of black flat shoes and completed the look with high-water black pants and a purple polka dot bandanna tying her hair back.

Ford recently confirmed that 'Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny' would be his last film as the thrill-seeking archaeologist. "This is the final film in the series, and this is the last time I’ll play the character. I anticipate that it will be the last time that he appears in a film," he said. In November, there were some reports that Disney Plus was in the early stages of creating an Indiana Jones TV series, but Ford said he will "not be involved in that if it does come to fruition," insisting that he's rather excited for fans to see the final Indiana Jones adventure

"I had been ambitious to do this film for 10 years, and there finally came a time when we all committed to that," the acclaimed thespian admitted. "It was a joyous moment for me. I think it’s a rare situation that I find myself in. I’ve been able to deliver amazing films developed by Steven [Spielberg] and George [Lucas] over a 40-year period, and to end it not with a whimper, but a bang, has been my greatest ambition for this excursion," he added.

Tags news epcelebs