Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Ultimatum' Season 1 Cast Then and Now: Here's what the couples from debut season are up to

2023-11-25 17:55
Netflix reality show 'The Ultimatum' dealt with couples on the brink of getting engaged but with serious cold feet
'The Ultimatum' Season 1 Cast Then and Now: Here's what the couples from debut season are up to

'The Ultimatum: Season 1' Cast: Who are still together?

'The Ultimatum: Marry or Move On' Season 1 premiered on Netflix in 2022 with much fanfare. The self-proclaimed social experiment allowed couples on the brink of an engagement to "marry or move on." After one of the partners in the relationship issued an ultimatum, the partners started a trial marriage with another costar of their choice for three weeks. At the end of the show, the couples got to decide the fate of their relationships.

Madlyn Ballatori and Colby Kissinger

Madlyn Ballatori and Colby Kissinger not only got engaged during the season, but also married each other at the season finale. The couple is now proud parents to a pair of children — a daughter named Josephine Riley Kissinger and a son named Conrad Lloyd Kissinger born in 2023. The couple shared with Tudum, “The past year has been completely dedicated to growing together in the way we love and communicate.”

Alexis Maloney and Hunter Parr

Alexis Maloney and Hunter Parr got engaged in the third episode of 'The Ultimatum'. On June 18, 2022, the couple had a fairytale wedding in Rancho Palos Verdes, California. Prior to their marriage the couple shifted to Los Angeles and she said in an interview with Tudum, “Not only are we getting married this summer, but we are living together for the first time in Los Angeles with our Pomsky, Poppy Parr,” before adding, “I am a bride in bliss.”

Shanique Imari and Randall Griffin

Shanique Imari and Randall Griffin had a roller coaster ride since the show ended. The couple got enagaged on the penultimate episode of the show. But six months later, they called off their engagement but decided to stay together as a couple. They told Tudum, “With changes in our personal lives, career shifts and moving, we’ve decided to start over and rebuild our relationship." In July 2023, Randall proposed to Shanique again and she said yes! She shared the news of their engagement on Instagram with the caption, "Yes! — Today and all of our tomorrows. ♾️🤍."

Lauren Pounds and Nathan Ruggles

Lauren Pounds and Nathan Ruggles got married on October 1, 2022 after leaving the show early. The couple, who were dealing with a difficult situation before coming to the show with Nathan keen on having a child together and Lauren having her reservations, have now solved their differences. They said, “We have agreed to have one child together, but we are waiting a few more years to embark on this journey, as we want to start a business and travel more before settling down."

Rae Williams

Though Rae Williams came to the show with Zay Wilson, the couple fell out of love. After leaving the show with Jake, the duo tried to work on their relationship initially. She also came out as bisexual and has been exploring her sexuality since. In the reunion, she said, “I was very uncomfortable with being bi for a very long time. But since Zay and I have been done, I’ve just been with one girl and that’s been kind of great, honestly."

Zay Wilson

After breaking up with Rae, Zay is apparently single and enjoying his life to the fullest, as is evident from his Instagram. Saying that they are not on speaking terms, Rae said in March 2022, “He is blocked on everything. I think that he should have, you know, given me more of a heads-up,” before adding about Zay sleeping with Shanique during their trial marrriage, “No apology, no reaching out. No, ‘I’m sorry that you had to see it this way.’ Nothing remorseful coming from him, we have not spoken.”

April Marie

April Marie went to the show with the army veteran Jake Cunningham. However, the couple had an on-screen break up after Jake went with Rae Williams. April, on the other hand, found love again with the Austin-based real estate broker Cody Cooper. The couple went on to welcome their baby girl Mila in August 2023.

Jake Cunningham

Though Jake left the show with Rae, they did not got on their planned trip. He told Us Weekly in March 2022, “It's not that she didn't wanna go on the trip, we just — we both agreed that we needed to take time to figure stuff out. Cause after the show ended, I had to figure out stuff with April, had to get closure with that [and] she had to do the same thing with Zay.” He is currently single.

Tags news