Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jon Jones backs Mark Zuckerberg to counter Andrew Tate's support for Elon Musk in possible fight between CEOs

2023-06-23 16:24
Musk had proposed a cage match after a fan's concerns about Zuckerberg's jiu-jitsu skills and the Meta CEO accepted, saying, 'Send me location'
Jon Jones backs Mark Zuckerberg to counter Andrew Tate's support for Elon Musk in possible fight between CEOs

BUCHAREST ROMANIA: Jon Jones and Andrews Tate have expressed their support for a hypothetical cage fight between Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg on Twitter. While Tate stands firmly behind Musk, Jones has shown his allegiance to Zuckerberg, challenging influencer Tate.

Tate is well known for his controversial online statements and was recently accused of rape and human trafficking and is under house arrest in Romania. On the other hand, Jones is an American professional mixed martial artist, who is currently signed up with the Ultimate Fighting Championship as one of their fighters. Musk is the CEO of the Twitter platform, while Zuckerberg holds the same position at Facebook. These influential figures have recently engaged in a heated dispute, leading to their mutual challenge for a cage fight. Read on to discover the backing they received from prominent influencers.

‘I will train you’

After hearing of the dispute between Musk and Zuckerberg, Tate recently showed his support for Musk on his Twitter account, "Meta banned me everywhere for telling the truth about vaccines. But now we can restore honour with a strike at the enemy clans leader. I will train you @elonmusk. You will not lose."

After learning about Tate supporting Musk, Jones showed his support to Zuckerberg, "You already know I am Team Zuck…. Let me know if you need a training partner!" The two influencers started expressing their support when a disagreement arose between Musk and Zuckerberg concerning their differing perspectives on the future of AI. Jones, in particular, played a significant role in the negotiations for the cage fight between Musk and Zuckerberg by challenging Tate.

'This would be insane!'

After reading Tate's tweet, one user commented, "Weak men make hard times. Hard times make strong men. Strong men make good times. Good times make weak men. In these dark times… strong men will come to the surface and lead us in the path of righteousness." Another user exclaimed, "This would be insane!" However, a concerned fan pointed out, "Aren’t you under house arrest for rape amongst other charges and expected to stay there for several years because that’s how long the trial will take?"

After reading Jones's tweet, one user commented, "Elon trying to save the world from people like Zuck who censored and helped the matrix remain in control. Wrong side my guy!!" Another user said, "You FOR the guy who pushing to shut down sports during the pandemic on his social media platforms? Makes sense". One fan wrote, "I think Zuck has win in the first just based on his ability to rehydrate between rounds".

What happened between Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg?

The conversation about the possible fight started when Musk proposed a cage match in response to a fan's concerns about Zuckerberg's jiu-jitsu skills. The CEO of Meta, previously known as Facebook, accepted the challenge and echoed the famous words of Khabib Nurmagomedov, stating, "Send me location."