Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'AGT' judge Howie Mandel trolled over 'stupid' hair makeover, Internet says 'gorilla glue does wonders'

2023-07-24 10:54
Rather than a shower of compliments on Howie Mandel's recent post, the comment section was ablaze with fans calling him out for the new look
'AGT' judge Howie Mandel trolled over 'stupid' hair makeover, Internet says 'gorilla glue does wonders'

PASADENA, CALIFORNIA: Renowned for his comedic flair both on 'AGT' and social media, judge Howie Mandel caused quite a stir when he unveiled a jaw-dropping video on his Instagram feed. With an air of excitement, he proudly presented his latest 'haircut' to the world. The enigmatic judge has never been one to shy away from pushing boundaries and making a lasting impression – regardless of what the critics might say.

However, rather than a shower of compliments on his recent post, the comment section was ablaze with fans calling him out for the new look, expressing their candid opinions that it not only appeared unsightly but also failed to flatter him in any way.

'AGT' judge Howie Mandel flaunts his new haircut

Howie took to Instagram and posted a video from his huge home closet. In the video, he was wearing a black T-shirt with a small design on the chest and his usual round glasses. But what caught everyone's attention was the long and floppy brown hairpiece he had on top of his usually bald head. The hair looked about five inches long, and it kept flopping all around his head. It was quite an unusual sight as his classic style involved his bald head look. In the clip, Howie said, "Just a note, I'm going to take a break from posting just for this one day. Okay?" His caption was simply a hashtag - "#break."

'Looks nasty, don't bother'

One said, "Enjoy your break, I’ll be here reminiscing about the good old hair days…", while another added, "I didn't listen to the audio because I could tell this was important." Some pointed out, "Isn't that a condom ring?" A user commented, "It can't get more stupid than this!" Another said, "Gorilla glue does wonders." An angry fan shared his personal experience, "Myself and many others are disappointed in you and we are Canadian too, we were at an AGT event in New York city and after the show all the judges including yourself came out of the theater and there was a bunch of fans from the show waving you all down to come and talk to them or say hello or something everyone came except you you got in your limo and took off yet the other judges had the courtesy to come say hi to their fans, you make us Canadians look bad brother that's not good!" Lastly, another exclaimed, "He's growing his hair back people!"

Tags news