Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed allegedly 'scares' girl during livestream, trolls say 'misplaced rizz'

2023-11-15 19:29
IShowSpeed caused a stir on the Internet during his recent livestream where he allegedly scared an unidentified girl
IShowSpeed allegedly 'scares' girl during livestream, trolls say 'misplaced rizz'

CINCINNATI, OHIO: Darren Watkins, popularly known as IShowSpeed, caused a stir on the internet during his recent livestream where he allegedly scared an unidentified girl.

This incident led to internet trolls suggesting he had made a 'misplaced rizz', implying an attempt to troll the wrong person who appeared to be genuinely frightened.

In a recent headline, IShowSpeed garnered attention for revealing his plans to acquire a bulldog. He also expressed his deep love for dogs, sharing the unfortunate loss of one of his pet.

Did IShowSpeed rizz up a random girl during livestream?

During IShowSpeed's livestream, he was watching another Twitch streamer's live broadcast. Notably, he appeared to be closely observing her while engaging in the act of picking his nose.

This caught the attention of a X (formerly Twitter) user who shared the clip with a caption, 'IShowSpeed scares a girl away with rizz?'

The user commented, stating, "he picked his nose." The user implied that witnessing Speed picking his nose might be the reason for the girl to hide herself.

In the livestream clip shared on X, Speed addressed the situation by questioning, "Why am I mentioning it because I don't understand why everyone's coming after me over that."

Upon receiving a message from IShowSpeed in her livestream chat, the girl exclaimed, hid herself from the camera by going under the table, and slowly raised her eyes to the camera while asserting, "No, he's not stand up. No."

Meanwhile, Speed expressed confusion, stating, "What is she doing?" It became evident that Speed was left in speculation after the girl's peculiar reaction, and he had no idea why she hid herself from the camera while actively interacting with her fans, exclaiming, "What the f**k is she doing?"

Further Speed exclaimed while concluding, “Is she hiding from me? Is she hiding from me? Why, why is she hiding from me?”

Internet trolls IShowSpeed for picking his 'nose'

Upon watching IShowSpeed's livestream interaction with a girl, many fans flocked to the comment section and shared their perspectives. One fan trolled, "He picked his nose" Another fan wrote, "He shouldn’t be doing that" The third suggested, "because he ISHOW MEAT them. ??!!!!11"

The fourth exclaimed, "This guy is all kind of weird and spooky, i don’t know why people like him really?"

The fifth user asked the girl to stand up, "On behalf of speeed and all the boys. We just wanted to see her stand up!"

The last user wrote, “Misplaced rizz”

Tags news