Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Completely absurd': 'RHONJ' star Rachel Fuda's son's birth mother Brittany Malsch slams John Fuda's 'embarrassing' exploitation claims

2023-06-18 12:48
'RHONJ' star Rachel Fuda's husband John Fuda believes Luis Ruelas contacted Brittany Malsch to exploit his family
'Completely absurd': 'RHONJ' star Rachel Fuda's son's birth mother Brittany Malsch slams John Fuda's 'embarrassing' exploitation claims

PATERSON, NEW JERSEY: 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Rachel Fuda's son's birth mother Brittany Malsch has set the records straight about being contacted by Luis Ruelas. There were claims that she was contacted by Teresa Giudice's husband after he hired a private investigator and brought in her birth mother to exploit her family. Stating the facts, Brittany now has cleared what is true and what not.

Rachel's husband claimed that Luis hired a private investigator, Bo Dietl, to investigate his family. "How come Louie and Teresa decided to bring my kid's mother into this? Why did you guys have me investigated?" said John Fuda. Luis denied the claims in 'RHONJ' Reunion Part 3 saying, "I never had you guys investigated." But John did not seem to believe Luis'words.

This transaction code gives you the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account for a Bay County Library code. To run the report you need to select the relevant financial.

Did Luis Ruelas contact Rachel Fuda's son's mother to exploit her family?

Brittany did an interview with The Sun to reveal whether the claims of being contacted by Luis to exploit Rachel's family were true. She stated, "This whole Luis contacting me accusation is completely absurd!" John's 16-year-old's birth mother further explained, "It just goes to show how delusional these people are. I was never, ever contacted by Luis or his people." The imprisoned New Jersey native called out John's claims to be "petty." She slammed the star, "This is typical of John. He used to do things like this all the time and it was so embarrassing!" Indeed if Brittany's claims were to be believed then she was not contacted by Luis to exploit John and Rachel's family.

This transaction code gives you the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account for a Bay County Library code. To run the report you need to select the relevant financial.

John and Rachel Fuda slammed by private investigator for 'bulls**t' claims

John and Rachel strongly believed that Luis made some contact with Brittany. However, they know that one can not easily contact people in the prison. In order to do so, one must have some contact. John said, "You can't just contact somebody in prison. Those people happen to use a number to look up people in the system." He added, "That number was traced back to the people Bo (Dietl) knew... Stop your b******t." To this, Brittany reacted, "I was watching them argue about the whole thing at the reunion, and I had to ask myself, 'Is this real life? I think it's a joke. It can't be for real."

The private investigator Bo slammed John saying, "It's such bulls**t." Not accepting the claims, he added, "To me, it's not a positive thing when people throw my name around... Thank you for the compliment, but don't throw my name around."

Rachel Fuda's son's mother Brittany is eligible for release in September 2023.