Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc fires back at Mathil for using 'spears angled words' out of 'insecurity' over Kick deal, fans say 'loser is jealous'

2023-06-28 15:54
'There are a lot of ways to manifest and to argue something, or make a point about something. This just comes across as extremely envious,' xQc said after Mathil criticized his Kick deal
xQc fires back at Mathil for using 'spears angled words' out of 'insecurity' over Kick deal, fans say 'loser is jealous'

AUSTIN TEXAS: xQc, a well-known streamer, garnered attention by transitioning from Twitch to Kick through a lucrative $100 million deal. However, his move to Kick drew criticism from several fellow streamers.

Notably, a budding Australian Twitch streamer named Mathil recently directed criticism toward xQc. During one of xQc's live streams, he responded to Mathil's remarks concerning his deal with Kick. Curious to find out how xQc reacted and what Mathil had to say? Continue reading.

‘Jealousy, envy, and insecurity’

Kick gained popularity as several prominent Twitch streamers made the switch to the emerging streaming platform. xQc's recent decision to join Kick has resulted in substantial criticism. In this context, Mathil voiced his disapproval of xQc's choice. When xQc came across Mathil's video, he took the opportunity to respond to it during one of his live streams. He fired back at Mathil and said, “I’m gonna be honest with you, there are a lot of ways to manifest and to argue something, or make a point about something. This just comes across as extremely envious, almost.”

He continued, “Because there are a lot of loaded words that intend something. A lot of the words that he’s using are loaded, to go somewhere, And when you load all your f**king spears angled words towards something, it’s a beat that comes from a root, and that root often is gonna be jealousy, envy, and insecurity.”

xQc continued, “I don’t mean to call him out or anything, but when you use loaded words angled in a certain way, usually jealousy, envy, and insecurity, it’s like the trifecta of human awakeness, and it’s a thing that people do when they feel certain ways. That’s just how it is.”

After watching this video, fans started sharing their thoughts on the criticism, with one user writing, ‘He would kill to be in the position xqc is in right now, loser is jealous, simple as that.” Another said, “He's right, I'm a scum too.”

One said, “Xqcs response attacking mathils looks just shows deep deep insecurity and projection issues lmfao, lil bro was totally fine in the beginning saying how everyone is aloud there own opinion and then he just gets defensive and attacks He cannot have a normal conversation or one with any intellect."

‘Every single one of those people are sub-human scum’

During a recent live stream, Mathil strongly shared his stances on xQc’s deal with Kick when his fellow streamer Quin69 questioned him. Mathil said, “Every single one of those people are sub-human scum."

He also expressed his emotions about all the streamers who switched their platforms from Twtich to Kick. He said, “Straight up evil at this point as far as I'm concerned. I know you (Quin69) love xQc and you think of him as a role model or some sh*t, right? But nah, I think he's just one of the worst things to happen to streaming. There it is.”