Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Olivia Dunne and Morgan Wallen dating? Truth about mysteriously canceled concert out

2023-05-31 13:56
Morgan Wallen was scheduled to perform in Oxford for the second time, but he cancelled saying he was losing his voice after a previous performance
Are Olivia Dunne and Morgan Wallen dating? Truth about mysteriously canceled concert out

After Morgan Wallen broke up with Paige Lorenze, the Country singer's followers wondered when he would share news of his next relationship. Soon, speculation was rife that Wallen was dating LSU star and TikTok influencer Olivia Dunne. He had recently announced that he had cancelled one of his tour dates.

The rumors about Dunne, a gymnast who recently posed for the 2023 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, and Wallen started doing the rounds after several events.

Are Olivia Dunne and Morgan Wallen dating?

The Things reported that according to the Instagram account Deuxmoi, Wallen and Dunne hooked up, creating more rumors that the two were dating. Dunne earlier uploaded a video to TikTok showing herself dancing to the Wallen's song 'Everything I Love,' wearing a cowboy hat and boots. This created more buss about Wallen and Dunne. Neither party has spoken in response to these rumors.

According to Whiskeyriff, Dunne attended Wallen's performance in Oxford, Mississippi in April. She seems to be interested to be a part of the country music scene. According to Brobible.com, she was wearing a silver dress to the Academy Of Country Music Awards in May. Fans are keeping an eye on the so-called couple.

Why did Morgan Wallen cancel his concert?

USA Today reported that Wallen was scheduled to perform in Oxford for the second time at the University of Mississippi's Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. Dunne had attended the singer's first concert there.

Soon, the singer wrote in an Instagram post, "After last night's show I started losing my voice so I spent the day resting up, talking to my doctor and working through my vocal exercises trying to get better. I really thought I'd be able to take the stage and it kills me to deliver this so close to showtime, but my voice is shot and I am unable to sing. All tickets will be refunded at point of purchase. I am so sorry, I promise you guys I tried everything I could."

Tags news epcelebs