Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Anything for a buck': Teresa Giudice trolled as she teases paid wedding content on her VIP membership app

2023-06-02 08:56
Internet criticizes 'RHONJ' Star Teresa Giudice as she shares paid exclsuive content on her new VIP experience app
'Anything for a buck': Teresa Giudice trolled as she teases paid wedding content on her VIP membership app

MONTVILLE, NEW JERSEY: Teresa Giudice, star of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey,' has added more exclusive footage from her wedding to her new VIP program, which works similarly to Patreon. However, many fans are not looking forward to the encounter.

Teresa has designed her own VIP experience for 'RHONJ' fans, but she is facing backlash since it appears to be less than exciting. It's not unusual for the reality star to be chastised for something, but it's generally for something outrageous she did on the Bravo show. Teresa's business decisions are not without controversy, but when it comes to her Real Housewives stories, she's also in the hot seat due to her conflict with Melissa Gorga, which is playing out in the 'RHONJ' Season 13 reunion. Her latest business venture, which requires fans to pay for her exclusive content, is not going down well.

Teresa Giudice VIP members app now available on Apple and Android store

Teresa went to Instagram on June 1 to inform her followers that her app is now available in the Apple and Android app stores. She walks her followers through a mini-tutorial on how to install her app in the Instagram video. In the captions she wrote, "Teresa Giudice VIP members can now download my app from the Apple and Android store NOW! Join my platform now and become an official part of my inner circle. You won’t want to miss out on all the exclusive content and special perks I have in store for you!💖

I can’t wait for you guys to see it😍 Link in bio! ✨."

The 'RHONJ' star stated that she is delighted for her followers to watch exclusive content that is not included in her wedding special, 'Teresa Gets Married', and that she has only shared with her family. She has added exclusive content to her Teresa Giudice VIP experience and is eager for admirers to check it out.

'It should be called TreHotMess VIP'

Teresa's new VIP experience will cost her followers a monthly subscription. Some fans thought the experience was overpriced as they wrote on the post, "Why the hell am I going to pay money to you?" One follower also commented, "I’d rather get a colonoscopy." Another claimed, "Nope! Her new husband is putting up to this for more money!!" One user also asked, "Who the f would want your app in their phone?"

Throwing shade at her husband, Luis Ruelas, one person asked, "Is it a private investigating app?" While another chimed in, "WTF…it should be called TreHotMess VIP." One follower sighed, "Anything for a buck. 🤮." One user also wondered, "The struggle is getting real! Needs to earn income. Maybe she’ll be leaving."

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online