Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Rapper C-Knight posted eerie message about dying months before he was taken off life support

2023-11-08 15:17
The final social media posts of the 52-year-old rapper have come to light
Rapper C-Knight posted eerie message about dying months before he was taken off life support

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The rapper C-Knight, born as Arnez Blount, was removed from life support on November 7, following a three-week hospitalization, according to a report by The Sun.

Considering his passing, the final social media posts of the 52-year-old have come to light, and in hindsight, the captions appear somewhat unsettling.

What did C-Knight post on social media?

Knight's final Instagram post featured a picture of his Pittsburgh Steeler logo tattoo, which showcased the NFL team's three diamonds and the words 'Steeler Gang' beneath it.

This post, shared on September 25, was accompanied by the caption, "TILL I DIE."

On September 30, Knight made another post on Facebook where he discussed his faith in God.

"Everybody is substance for change to be better than I was yesterday i will get through the time that life has for me I will love GOD more than I got to if I want to save my life. have a blessed day everyone you are in my prayers," he wrote.

Why was C-Knight on life support?

According to TMZ, the rapper's father, George Lee Washington Blount Jr, revealed that his son's blood sugar levels had reached critical levels, leading to the need for medical attention on October 18.

At the hospital, he began receiving dialysis due to his diabetes. Tragically, while undergoing the procedure, Knight experienced a stroke and went into cardiac arrest.

Although medical professionals managed to save his life, he remained unresponsive afterward. His family received the disheartening news that there were no signs of improvement in his condition over the following days.

An MRI scan was conducted to assess for any signs of brain activity, as Blount Jr. mentioned that the family was "praying for a miracle." Regrettably, it appears that their hopes have been in vain.

Fans tribute C-Knight on X

The rapper's fans expressed their condolences and paid tribute to him on social media, specifically on platforms like Twitter.

One fan wrote, "Pour’n out some liquor for a real 1!"

Another fan said, "The Dove Shack is a litttle ol' place where we can get together. Dove Shack baby."

A fan stated, "#DAMN Rest in Peace C-Knight"

One more user wrote, "Absolute legend and Summertime in the LBC song is LA classic. If you know you know."

Another fan said, "Salute Dove Shack Rapper C-Knight Forever. #PoPDuKe."

Tags news