Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat contemplates getting 'gangster' back tattoo despite the 'pain', Internet speculates if it's for SZA

2023-10-03 22:58
'I really wanna get my back tattoo, some gangster sh*t,' Kai Cenat said
Kai Cenat contemplates getting 'gangster' back tattoo despite the 'pain', Internet speculates if it's for SZA

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Prominent Twitch personality Kai Cenat recently used his livestream to discuss his intention of getting a tattoo with a 'gangster' aesthetic. He openly acknowledged the anticipated pain associated with the process.

The video quickly gained traction across various social media platforms, including YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, and more. Initially, he showcased the tattoos on his body and hands.

Cenat's contemplation about the tattoo sparked speculation on the internet. Some suggested it might be a tribute to SZA, who is reportedly said to be Cenat's celebrity crush.

Kai Cenat says 'I know that sh*it's gonna hurt like crazy'

As per the official fan page account of Kai Cenat, known as @kaimafiaupdates, a video was shared featuring Kai expressing his desire for a back tattoo with a 'gangster' aesthetic. The post had a caption saying, “Kai Cenat is contemplating on getting a back Tattoo.”

The video started with Cenat candidly stating, "I really wanna get my back tattoo, some gangster sh*t." However, he acknowledged that the process would likely be quite painful, anticipating discomfort, and remarked, "But that motherf**ker gonna hurt like a motherf**ker. I, I know that sh*it's gonna hurt like crazy, bro."

Cenat went on to ponder whether enduring the pain would ultimately be worthwhile, saying, "But I'm trying to decide, like, you know, if it's gonna be worth it in the end."

He also mentioned feeling hesitant about getting the tattoo due to the expected level of discomfort, stating, "You gonna get the hus, you gonna get the hus for shorts, but like, is it worth that pain? I don't really want to get my back tatted with some gangster sh*t."

Internet reacts to Kai Cenat’s livestream clip

Kai Cenat's video took the internet by storm. One fan said, "Back is cool. All I ask is for him not to get tats on his neck. That would look so weird on him." Another fan wrote, "That boa getting chunky 😭😭 that's how u know the money coming in good."

A third fan said, "Can be pretty sore tbh got tattoo going from back of my head to my back n the back was more sore than the head part." Someone else wrote, "A nice big tattoo josh can be looking at when he’s hitting it from the back." Another asked, "Tattoo SZA?"

Tags news