Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did NeNe Leakes and Nyonisela Sioh break up? 'RHOA' star opens up about things not working with boyfriend

2023-07-27 19:53
'He is single so if any of the ladies out there want to holla at him, go right ahead,' NeNe Leakes said
Did NeNe Leakes and Nyonisela Sioh break up? 'RHOA' star opens up about things not working with boyfriend

MIAMI, FLORIDA: NeNe Leakes has announced that she and her boyfriend, Nyonisela Sioh, are currently not together. The 'RHOA' star first sparked dating rumors with Sioh when they were spotted holding hands while leaving a Miami Beach restaurant in December 2021. This marked NeNe's first relationship following the death of her husband, Gregg Leakes, who died from colon cancer in September of 2021.

NeNe and Nyonisela's relationship seemed to bloom, with the reality star feeling happy and youthful around him, according to insiders. The couple reportedly met through the former 'RHOA' co-star Cynthia Bailey's ex-husband, Peter Thomas. "Today, we are taking a break. We've been taking a break," confirmed NeNe on Tuesday's episode of 'Reality with the King' podcast. "It's … things I'm not happy with, things he's not happy with. It's just not working at the moment," she said, before quipping, "He is single so if any of the ladies out there want to holla at him, go right ahead."

'I can't say Nyonisela hasn't helped me put a smile on my face'

NeNe was incredibly happy around her new man, Nyonisela, as per an insider, who described her as being "giddy and feeling the excitement" of the relationship. Their relationship appeared to be going strong as they walked the red carpet together at the 2022 BET Awards, dressed in complementary midnight blue outfits. NeNe had previously spoken about how being with Nyonisela had been a source of support and comfort for her following the loss of her husband. "I can't say [Nyonisela] hasn't helped me put a smile on my face," she had told Extra.

'I'm already out here as a husband stealer'

In June, NeNe and Nyonisela's relationship encountered a brief obstacle when his estranged wife, Malomine Tehmeh-Sioh, filed a lawsuit against NeNe. Malomine accused NeNe of causing her emotional distress, humiliation, and loss of affection for Nyonisela. The estranged wife sought over $100,000 in damages, citing the breakup of her marriage as grounds for the legal action, which is permitted in the state of North Carolina, as reported by TMZ. NeNe took to Instagram to address the situation by going live to refute the claims and share her side of the events. She said, "I'm already out here as a husband stealer, and this is too much. And ain't nobody out here stealing husbands. Are they? I would never. Nobody wants to steal nobody else's problems, honey."

Tags news