Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'This is a bad look': Machine Gun Kelly hailed for showing 'compassion' as he defends aggressive fan who stormed stage in Ohio

2023-10-12 04:27
A security guard quickly intervened and dragged the fan off the stage while MGK tried to calm down and resume the interview
'This is a bad look': Machine Gun Kelly hailed for showing 'compassion' as he defends aggressive fan who stormed stage in Ohio

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Machine Gun Kelly showed his ‘compassion’ and ‘restraint’ as he faced an aggressive fan who stormed the stage during his appearance at the 2023 Forbes 30 Under 30 conference in Ohio.

The rapper and singer, born in Cleveland, was in the middle of an interview with Forbes reporter Kristin Stoller when a man managed to evade the security and approach him on the stage.

MGK's response to the fan who stormed the stage: 'What are you doing?'

The video of the incident which was posted on Instagram showed MGK - whose real name is Colson Baker - getting up from his chair and confronting the intruder.

“My man, get the f**k away from me. Yo, what are you doing? What are you doing? This is a bad look."

"Don’t make me do this,” MGK said as he raised his fists in self-defense, according to a report by Daily Mail.

A security guard quickly intervened and dragged the fan off the stage while MGK tried to calm down and resume the interview.

MGK apologises to the audience for his 'primal reaction'

He apologized to the audience for his "primal reaction" and said he had left his violent past behind.

“I’m sorry, I try to live in the dichotomy more on this side than the other guy. I left that guy in the past. I’m really sorry. I do apologize for my primal reaction,” he said.

Stoller praised MGK for handling the situation ‘amazingly’ and said he showed ‘compassion’ for the fan.

She also asked him about his music, his relationship with Megan Fox, and his upcoming projects.

MGK's encounter with the man sparks reactions from his fans

The video of MGK’s encounter with the fan sparked a lot of reactions from his fans and followers on Instagram.

Some of them expressed their admiration for his compassion and restraint while others expressed their concern for his safety and well-being.

“Was crazy to see live. What is amazing though is how MGK shows compassion for him. He truly has a heart of gold,” wrote one fan on Instagram.

“I got u, imma help u out here” that sounds lowkey like a threat," wrote another fan, quoting what the man who stormed the stage appeared to be saying.

“I feel so bad for him, like can’t people just respect him like a NORMAL human being 🙄 where’s the humanity and logic people,” wrote one more fan.

“That is so so so so so scary !!! You never know what their intentions are ! Anyone that knows Colson knows how much this would bother him," wrote another.

Tags news