Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Mauricio Umansky and Emma Slater spark dating rumors as they team up for 'Dancing With The Stars' Season 32

2023-09-14 11:54
Mauricio Umansky and Emma Slater receive support from Bravo star Kyle Richards
Mauricio Umansky and Emma Slater spark dating rumors as they team up for 'Dancing With The Stars' Season 32

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: Kyle Richards' estranged husband Mauricio Umansky teamed up with pro dancer Emma Slater for 'Dancing With The Stars' Season 32. However, the internet speculates a new romance between the duo.

Mauricio shared a series of photos with Emma and announced his 'DWTS' Season 32 appearance. He wrote in the caption, "A little BTS from today announcement. I can’t wait to share this journey. Definitely an exciting and fun time and definitely outside if my comfort zone."

Mauricio added, "But sometimes that’s what you need in life. Stay tuned." Emma also shared a selfie with Mauricio and wrote, "My season 32 dance partner @mumansky18!!! I couldn’t be more thrilled!! What do you think?!! @dancingwiththestars LETS GO!!!!"

However, social media users sense romance between 'DWTS' Season 32 new duo. An Instagram user commented, "Wonder if they are dating she’s getting divorced and rumor has it he is also."

Another person said, "She is going through a divorce. Makes you wonder🤔." "Something smells fishy!" added another user.

Another follower said, "Oh 😍 I sense a little spark going on ✨ it’s my intuition ✨." Another social media user penned, "Yaaaaaas. Is it weird that I want you both to find love again… with each other!!!"

Another critic suggested, "His next wife." Another internet user wrote, "Well he maybe single soon and already has kids and probably doesn’t want anymore and you are not ready to have kids, so there ya go…."

Kylie Richards supports Mauricio Umansky's 'DWTS' Season 32 appearance

Kylie Richards recently showed support for her estranged husband Mauricio Umansky as he is set to appear in the latest season of 'Dancing With The Stars'. 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star showered her support in Instagram Stories.

The reality star shared a cast announcement post of 'Good Morning America' on her Instagram Stories and tagged Mauricio and Emma Slater while adding celebratory emoticons. However, Mauricio also gushed about Kylie's support.

Mauricio confirmed to 'Good Morning America' that he told Kyle and their daughters about his casting before the big news broke. Notably, Mauricio referred to Kylie as his 'wife' amid their separation.

Mauricio said, "They were so excited," adding, "My girls, my wife, everybody is gonna be there [to see me dance]. And we're gonna have a ton of fun."

Emma Slater and Sasha Farber got divorced in 2022

Emma Slater and Sasha Farber went their separate ways in 2022. The legal date of divorce filing was April 1, 2022.

The ex-couple exchanged vows in 2018 after years of dating. Their engagement happened during a live premiere of 'DWTS' in October 2016.

However, Emma and Sasha got divorced because of 'irreconcilable differences' Meanwhile, in an episode of the Viall Files podcast, Emma explained that one of the reasons the two parted ways had to do with the timing of having children.

Who is replacing Tyra Banks on 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 32?

Tyra Banks has been hosting 'Dancing with the Stars' over the years but she will not return for the upcoming season. However, Julianne Hough will replace Tyra and co-host for the upcoming 32nd season alongside Alfonso Ribeiro.

Tyra reacted to her replacement and told US Weekly, "The businesswoman in me sees how Julianne is great on multiple levels. She's a professional dancer." She added, "She is the sister of Derek [Hough], a Dancing With the Stars multi-champion, who is now a stellar judge."

Tyra noted, "It's going to be a family affair in that ballroom which people will love to watch. And she has so much personality and strong opinions backed by expertise. She's a perfect choice! She's gonna crush it!"

Who will be in 'Dancing With The Stars' 2023?

'Dancing with the Stars' Season 32 have a star-studded lineup including Supermodel Tyson Beckford with partner Jenna Johnson Chmerkovskiy, Marvel star Xochitl Gomez with partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy and TV and film star, Alyson Hannigan with partner Sasha Farber.

However, reality star Harry Jowsey teamed up with Rylee Arnold and 'The Bachelorette' Charity Lawson has partnered with Artem Chigvintsev for the latest season. 'Vanderpump Rules' Ariana Madix with partner Pasha Pashkov and Bravo star Mauricio Umansky with partner Emma Slater will also appear in 'DWTS'.

Additionally, singer Jason Mraz with partner Daniella Karagach, NFL All-Star Adrian Peterson with partner Britt Stewart, Singer Lele Pons with partner Brandon Armstrong, and actress Mira Sorvino with partner Gleb Savchenko are also in 'DWTS' 2023 cast.

However, Jamie Lynn Spears with Alan Bersten, Matt Walsh with Koko Iwasaki, and Barry Williams with Peta Murgatroyd are also teamed up for 'Dancing With The Stars' 2023.

'Dancing With The Stars' Season 32 premieres on Tuesday, September 26, 2023, at 8 pm PT on ABC.