Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet can't keep calm over Cillian Murphy's nude scene in 'Oppenheimer': 'This movie is peak already'

2023-07-09 09:50
Cillian Murphy, who will play J Robert Oppenheimer, will be indulging in 'prolonged full nudity' in the movie and the internet has much to say about it
Internet can't keep calm over Cillian Murphy's nude scene in 'Oppenheimer': 'This movie is peak already'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘Oppenheimer’ is one of the most highly anticipated movies of 2023, featuring a plethora of A-list celebrities including Cillian Murphy, Robert Downey Jr, Emily Blunt, Florence Pugh, Jack Quaid, and Matt Damon. While each and every one of these celebrities is crucial to ‘Oppenheimer’, Murphy will be playing the lead role of J Robert Oppenheimer, which puts him at the center of the forthcoming Christopher Nolan movie.

‘Oppenheimer’ will provide an insight into the relationship between Oppenheimer (Murphy) and Jean Tatlock (Pugh). However, what people might not know is that Nolan intends to truly dive into this relationship, including the sexual aspect of it, which might not seem to be on-brand for the director but that’s what makes it unique. According to recent reports, Murphy will be indulging in "prolonged full nudity" in the movie and the internet has much to say about it.

‘This movie is peak already’

As per The Independent, “Murphy and Pugh have scenes of 'prolonged full nudity' together.” The report also mentions the chemistry tests between the two actors and Blunt, who will be playing Oppenheimer’s wife in the movie. After the news of the ‘Peaky Blinders’ star's nude scene spread on the internet, fans couldn't keep calm and took to social media to express their excitement over the movie. Murphy has already secured a spot as the Irish heartthrob. One of Murphy’s fans wrote, “JESUS CHRIST NUDE CILLIAN MURPHY IM DYING AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.”

The excitement resonated amongst his fans as another tweeted, “LET’S GOOOOOOOOOO CILLIAN MURPHY NUDES LET’S F**KING GOOOOOOOOOO.” One fan wrote, “Cillian Murphy in the nude this movie is peak already.”

Some men have decided to use this scene as a selling point to get their wives to watch ‘Oppenheimer’ as one social media user wrote, “Cillian Murphy nude? I've now got a selling point to convince my Mrs to watch it.” One fan said, “I’m already planning to watch it. No need to mention Cillian Murphy nude scenes to tempt me further.”

Finally, the comparison of ‘Oppenheimer’ and ‘Barbie’ has made its way to this nude scene discourse as a Twitter user said, “Cillian Murphy nude scene LET'S GOOOO Oppenheimer - 1 Barbie – 0.” The box office numbers will ultimately speak for themselves when ‘Oppenheimer’ releases, but by the looks of it, this news about Murphy’s nude scene has definitely given Nolan’s movie the head start it needed.