Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Taylor Armstrong wishes 'happiness' for Kyle Richards after split from longtime partner Mauricio Umansky

2023-09-07 08:25
Kyle Richards and Mauricio Umansky tied the knot in 1996, and share daughters Alexia, 27, Sophia, 23, and Portia, 15
Taylor Armstrong wishes 'happiness' for Kyle Richards after split from longtime partner Mauricio Umansky

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Taylor Armstrong is wishing the best for Kyle Richards amid her recent separation.

‘The Real Housewives of Orange County’ star said during Tuesday, September 5's episode of ‘Watch What Happens Live’ that she’s in touch with her former co-contestant amid her split with Mauricio Umansky.

The news of Richards and Umansky's separation came in early July. An insider said, "Kyle and Mauricio have been separated for a while now but are still living under the same roof. They remain amicable as they figure out what’s next for them and their family."

What did Taylor Armstrong say on Kyle Richards' split?

The 52-year-old said, “You know how much I love Kyle. And I want Kyle to be happy. And I love them both so much and I know that they’re always going to love each other. I want everyone to be happy. I’m so neutral on that whole issue.”

Richards was a regular feature on ‘RHOBH'. Her then-husband Umansky told People in 2013, “We're the same, with or without cameras. We're just super real and we know each other and we're real. We don't have any secrets to hide."

He added, "That's one thing we talked about, the skeletons in the closet, and we can handle our worst skeletons."

Umansky denied divorce reports in April

When Richards was spotted without her wedding ring in April, Umansky was asked whether they were getting separated. "We're not getting divorced. I mean, it's so dumb," Umansky responded on Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave and Tamra Judge's ‘Two T's In a Pod.’

"That one stupid story that came out there, and then the girls all, you know, decided to talk about it on The Housewives, and so now it's a storyline," he added. "So there's definitely some stories out there, and Kyle and I address it, and we'll take it from there. It is what it is."

In July, Richards shared that her daughters are coping well with their parents' separation. "You know, they're really strong."

She said during an 'Amazon Live' session, "Listen, they know that we all love each other and they're old enough to understand that not everything is perfect all of the time and that's okay and no matter what they're loved."

Richards and Umansky tied the knot in 1996, and share daughters Alexia, 27, Sophia, 23, and Portia, 15.