Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle has fans in splits with hilarious ‘Before & After’ video of hairdo for New York Fashion Week

2023-09-14 17:51
Alix Earle wowed at Dion Lee's NYFW show with bangs and long extensions as she later humorously shared her transformation on Instagram and TikTok
Alix Earle has fans in splits with hilarious ‘Before & After’ video of hairdo for New York Fashion Week

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: At just 22 years old, Alix Earle, the internet sensation, managed to unveil the down-to-earth and relatable aspect of even the most glamorous moments at New York Fashion Week.

Adding a delightful twist to the narrative, she generously shared her comically-altered post-fashion show hair transformation.

Alix Earle made a remarkable entrance at the Dion Lee Spring/Summer 2024 show during New York Fashion Week, wowing the audience with her stylish bangs and long, cascading blonde extensions that gracefully reached her waist.

However, true entertainment ensued once the show concluded, as she decided to peel back the layers of glamour and reveal the unfiltered reality beneath.

Alix Earle's hilarious hair transformation post-New York Fashion Week

On Instagram, Alix Earle treated her followers to a revealing before-and-after post that humorously encapsulated her nighttime routine. The initial photo showcased her impeccable, perfectly straightened locks and the elegant curtain bangs she had sported during the show.

In stark contrast, the second photo portrayed a completely different picture: Earle with her hair pulled back into a scraggly ponytail, her tresses braided and stiff from the elaborate coiffure she had previously flaunted.

Her witty caption for the post, "Before & After," served as a delightful commentary on the remarkable transformation.

But the entertainment didn't end with just the Instagram post. Alix Earle continued to delight her followers with a lively TikTok video.

In the video, she and a friend took on the comical challenge of removing the extensions from her head after a wild night out in the bustling streets of New York City, an adventure that had extended until the wee hours of 4:00 a.m.

With a touch of humor, the duo hilariously tugged at strands of hair, attempting to distinguish between her real locks and the extensions. Throughout the video, Earle playfully exclaimed "Ow!" multiple times, adding to the laughter and amusement of her audience.

As Earle finished removing the rest of the hair, she told fans: “The only thing left in my head is the bangs and I kind of want to keep them! I think I should cut bangs for real.” Nevertheless, she swiftly bid farewell to the fringe, deftly removing them from her look. “Here’s my hair."

@alixearle

The END 😭😭 im also so googly eyed in this

♬ original sound - alix earle

As they continued the process, it became apparent that Alix Earle's tresses had been skillfully braided and secured to her scalp, facilitating the attachment of the extensions.

This revelation prompted a shared laugh between the two as they realized the intricacies of her glamorous transformation. Undeterred, they pressed on with their mission.

Earle also disclosed her secret weapon for the task, mentioning her use of an extension release product from Appleton's hair collection, Color WOW. With its assistance, they successfully, and perhaps with a touch of relief, removed the extensions.

As Alix Earle concluded the video, she panned the camera to reveal the aftermath in the bathroom, which had become a bit of a mess due to the removal of her extensions.

People reacted to Alix Earle's video

Alix Earle's amusing hair transformation post-New York Fashion Week didn't just entertain her followers; it also caught the attention of her celebrity friends, who joined in the laughter in the comments section.

One of Earle's pals, Alex Cooper, host of the popular podcast 'Call Her Daddy,' couldn't resist chiming in. Cooper playfully remarked, "She's got range."

Celebrity hairstylist Chris Appleton, the mastermind behind Earle's iconic extensions, simply called her "hot."

One user wrote, "I’m actually rolling girl you’re funny," while another user wrote, "I'm not ok this is insane."

Tags news epbeauty