Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who was Nic Kerdiles? Savannah Chrisley’s ex-fiance dies in motorcycle crash just hours after posting pic of himself on bike

2023-09-24 05:45
The Nashville Police Department stated the fatal crash took place just after 3.30 am while Nic Kerdiles was driving his motorcycle
Who was Nic Kerdiles? Savannah Chrisley’s ex-fiance dies in motorcycle crash just hours after posting pic of himself on bike

NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE: Nic Kerdiles who had an on-off relationship with Savannah Chrisley has tragically died at the age of 29.

According to The Sun, the former hockey player and real estate agent died early Saturday morning, September 24, in a motorcycle crash in north Nashville.

The Nashville Police Department stated the fatal crash took place just after 3.30 am while he was driving his motorcycle.

As per reports Nic ran a stop sign and crashed into the driver's side of a BMW. Authorities said that the BMW driver stopped after the crash and none of them showed signs of impairment.

Nic Kerdiles posted a photo of himself on his motorcycle

Tragically, Nic breathed his last after he was rushed to Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He took to his Instagram Story on Friday night and posted a photo of himself on his motorcycle. He added the caption, "Night rider."

Nic, who played briefly in the National Hockey League with the Anaheim Ducks, rose to fame after he was featured on Chrisley Knows Best while dating Savannah.

In September 2020, the duo called off their engagement for good just months after they decided to end their engagement and "go back to dating."

"You’ve all been wondering...so here it is," the 'Chrisley Knows Best' star wrote alongside a photo of herself and Nic with wide smiles on a beach.

"Oh how I wish this smile was on my face and that infectious laugh was spewing out of my body right now...but sadly it’s not."

Why did Nic Kerdiles and Savannah Chrisley break up?

"Nic and I have decided to call it quits. There’s no hatred between the two of us...and in all honesty...that makes saying goodbye even harder," Chrisley said.

"We have nothing but love, respect, and admiration for one another but it’s time for us to move forward individually," she explained.

She added, "These past 3 years have been some of the best years of my life...but I have to trust that God has a far greater purpose for my life..."

"I believe that He will take this hardship and make something beautiful out of it. Now please be kind with this news that I am sharing," Chrisley concluded.

The pair started dating in 2017 and about a year and a half after they got engaged in April 2019.

They revealed in 2020 that they were taking a step back in their relationship, after previously planning to tie the knot in May 2020.

Savannah Chrisley and Nic Kerdiles used to work on themselves during the pandemic

"You’re allowed to have those boundaries and you’re allowed to figure it out for yourselves. And you don’t have to make someone else comfortable while making yourself uncomfortable," Chrisley told ET.

"That’s kind of the place we’re in. We’re both doing therapy, individually, and just trying to figure out our place and what we truly want out of life, and having those hard decisions so we’re not part of this whole divorce culture," she added.

Tags news