Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is aunty Cathy? Kai Cenat surprises his 'second mother' with gifts worth $20K after reunion, emotional fans say 'bless you'

2023-07-05 19:27
Kai Cenat's aunt Cathy played a significant role in his journey to becoming a popular streamer
Who is aunty Cathy? Kai Cenat surprises his 'second mother' with gifts worth $20K after reunion, emotional fans say 'bless you'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Twitch King Kai Cenat is a highly acclaimed live streamer on various social media platforms. Recently, In an unfortunate incident, his close friend, YouTuber IShow Speed, revealed the location of the Rumble's live stream, leading to fans unknowingly causing disruptions in the vicinity.

In the surprising turn of events, after the successful completion of the Rumble, Cenat had plans to meet his aunt Cathy, who played a significant role in his journey to becoming a popular streamer. By continuing to read, you'll discover more about his aunt and how he pleasantly surprised her with a well-deserved gift of $20,000.

‘You're like a second mother to me’

Also Read: What happened between Andrew Tate and Adin Ross? Top G takes a dig at Kick streamer: 'I have lost respect for certain people'

Cathy, Cenat's aunt, played a significant role in his journey towards achieving success as a streamer. After an 8-year hiatus, Cenat paid a visit to Cathy's house, sparking a heartfelt conversation about their shared memories from his childhood. During their time together, Cenat shared nostalgic anecdotes and even showcased the locations he used to explore, providing his 3 million followers with a glimpse into his past. A particularly sentimental moment occurred when Cenat displayed a shirt he had worn during their last meeting, symbolizing the importance of their bond.

Moved by the memory, Cenat expressed his desire to recreate the moment and asked his aunt if she still had the matching half-white shirt needed to replicate the picture taken 8 years ago. “Do you have a white button up shirt with short sleeves?” Together, they ventured to the same location and assumed the same positions, successfully recreating the cherished memory.

Following this heartwarming experience, Cenat said, “I got one more surprise for you.” Cenat surprised his aunt by offering her $20,000 as a gesture of love and gratitude. He explained to her why she truly deserved such a gift and called her a ‘second mother’ expressing his appreciation for the support and guidance she had provided throughout his life. Cenat claimed, “Also, you're like a second mother to me. Literally everything, I everything every time where I, where I look like I wanted something, you literally got me, everything that I wanted that my mom sometimes couldn't afford. And you know, from the DS, from the games, from me being in game style like that all meant a lot. Also on top of that, you've got me like my first laptop to start editing videos on and I got the laptop and I literally like learned how to edit on there And I would sit on that couch, I literally have Snapchat videos of me learning and doing all of that. And I really appreciate you. And that being said, I'm not talking, I want you to have $20,000.” Initially she hesitated but Cenat insisted and said, “She deserves it”.

Also Read: Jennifer Lopez looks ageless in plunging swimsuit while celebrating July 4 with family in The Hamptons

‘Bless her beautiful heart and bless you Kai’

After watching the video, fans were overwhelmed and blessed Cenat's aunt. One fan said, "The world needs more aunt Cathy’s not even with the bread aspect just someone in they corner this world will beat you down it’s nice knowing you ain’t all alone". Another said, "Bless her beautiful heart and bless you Kai keep up the good work bro 🙏🏽". One said, "Unconditional love is beautiful". Another user said, "I love your work kai! your heart is definitely in the right places". The last user said, "Kai's a sweet and hilarious man".

Also Read: Julia Roberts and Danny Moder celebrate 21st anniversary as star once said 'making out' was secret to a happy marriage

More from MEAWW

Is Kai Cenat in trouble? Twitch King's house becomes battlefield as he engages in wild fireworks, fans dub it 'actual warzone'

Christina Hendricks fans speculate she's on Ozempic as star appears slimmer in Instagram post: 'That’s some weight loss'

Tags news epcelebs