Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did xQc break up with Fran? Kick streamer reveals truth putting an end to rumors: 'I'm radiating something bad right now'

2023-07-31 13:24
xQc and Fran were first linked in June when affectionate pictures of the couple went viral across social media platforms
Did xQc break up with Fran? Kick streamer reveals truth putting an end to rumors: 'I'm radiating something bad right now'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: A few months back, xQc captured headlines for his alleged relationship with Fran, a former 'Overwatch' streamer. However, during a recent live stream on Twitch, "Juicer" left his fans stunned, claiming they might have parted ways.

In early June, some affectionate pictures of the duo, including that of them kissing, went viral across social media platforms. xQc's followers were eager to know the truth about their relationship status as various speculations circulated on the Internet, especially as he had an extremely public fallout with his former partner, Adept. While he did show frustration over netizens talking about his supposed relationship, xQc never acknowledged it until a recent stream, where he finally put an end to all the speculations by providing an update on his relationship status.

Did xQc break up with Fran?

In a Twitch live stream, xQc opened up about his current relationship status with Fran. He revealed that they have not been together for a while, clarifying, "That one time I said, like, Fran wasn't here anymore, and I hadn't talked to Fran about it. So she kind of got caught off-guard. She tried to keep the facade up, but me and her aren't together for a while now." Continuing the conversation, xQc elaborated on his decision to end the relationship and described it as a mutual agreement, stating, "Things are just not favorable for anything right now. It's just bad, and it's like a mutual thing. It's a good thing. Everybody's chill and on board."

Furthermore, the streamer expressed that he believes it's not an opportune moment to be in a relationship due to various "moving pieces." This likely refers to his ongoing court battle or his desire to ensure his streaming commitments do not interfere with his personal life. xQc also acknowledged that he has been emitting negative energy, which might have affected people around him in some way or the other, elaborating, "Yeah, there are too many moving pieces and s**t these days, and it's too much. I wish things were a lot simpler, but they are not. And I don't think they will get simpler any time soon and I'm tired of having so much collateral damage or whatever. It just seems like everybody around me is suffering a lot and it makes me feel like I'm radiating something bad right now. I need to give it a reset."

‘2 short relationships back to back’

Following xQc's revelations on his Twitch stream, a clip from it quickly gained traction on the r/LivestreamFail subreddit, leading to the viewers sharing their perspectives on the couple's relationship. One user wrote, "Atleast she didn't had time to take a car or something of value. Right guys?" pointing towards his ex-girlfriend Adept, while another added, "Lil bro lowkey dodged a bullet there." "2 short relationships back to back 😔," expressed one who was clearly hurt to learn about his break up.

Tags news