Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHONJ' fans ask Teresa Giudice to stop 'blaming' others as she says Melissa and Joe Gorga put her in prison

2023-05-31 13:24
'Teresa forgets she went to jail for financial/bank fraud, which is traceable,' said a 'RHONJ' fan
'RHONJ' fans ask Teresa Giudice to stop 'blaming' others as she says Melissa and Joe Gorga put her in prison

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Teresa Giudice revealed additional stunning charges against Melissa Gorga on May 30 during Part 1 of 'The Real Housewives of Jersey' reunion. The show's fans flocked to social media to criticize Teresa, believing she should have blamed her ex-husband Joe Giudice instead of her brother, Joe Gorga, and his wife, Melissa.

When the first installment of the 'RHONJ' Season 13 reunion aired on May 30, host Andy Cohen asked feuding sisters-in-law Teresa and Melissa what they intended to get out of it, both responded they wanted to "close the chapter" on their relationship. Teresa began by adding, "I want to close the chapter and move forward. I wish her well, and peace, but I want to close that chapter." "I think there’s a lot of truth that needs to come out today," Melissa said, "and I agree with closing [the chapter] in peace."

'I think you did'

In the first portion of the Season 13 reunion, the 'RHONJ' OG claimed that she feels her sister-in-law Melissa is partly to blame for putting her "in jail" — not Caroline Manzo. "I take that back," Teresa said to Melissa after a heated exchange on Wednesday's show. "I think you did."

Teresa's 2013 fraud indictment and subsequent jail term, which ended in December 2015 after 11 months, were categorically refuted by the 'On Display' singer. Joe Giudice, her now ex-husband, was also convicted of mail, wire, and bankruptcy fraud and served 41 months in prison in March 2016. He was later deported to Italy and currently lives in the Bahamas.

Teresa accused Melissa and her husband, Joe — Teresa's younger brother — of having cordial contact with Joe Giudice's old business colleague, an unidentified individual she believes was helpful in enabling the duo's time in prison.

"Do you want to go back, Andy [Cohen]?" Teresa asked the 'Housewives' boss before explaining, "I want everybody to hear this because we’re bringing this all out because this is over after today."

The author of 'Turning the Tables' then claimed that former 'RHONJ' actress Jacqueline Laurita told her "so much s—t" about what the Gorgas were doing behind her back. "Andy, Jacqueline told me, you know Joe’s ex-partner? He didn’t go to jail because he outed me, and they were hanging out with him, and they were speaking to him," she explained.

"I don’t even know Joe Giudice’s ex-partner … No, I don’t, doll," Melissa said, referring to Teresa as the "queen of deflection" because the latter had earlier blamed Caroline.

"This is [when you were] like, Caroline Manzo put you in jail."

'She's making herself look worse than usual'

On social media, fans slammed Teresa as they write, "Who’s going to tell Teresa that the person that put her in jail is Joe Guidice." Another chimed in, "Tre, you gotta stop YOU AND YOUR EX HUSBAND put yourselves in jail. It's enough with blaming everyone else, take some accountability for it. More Joe than her, I believe, but those are the only 2 people you should blame." One user also wrote, "It’s so crazy how Teresa keeps saying she went to jail and she got divorced on the show, as if she thinks those are good things. Like is Melissa a bad person because she hasn’t committed a crime and can maintain a healthy relationship with her husband?" Others reacted saying, "Teresa forgets she went to jail for financial/bank fraud, which is traceable. Ask Jen Shah, Erika Girardi, & other celebrities who had similar cases & convictions."

On Reddit, one user wrote, "Teresa is blaming everyone else on who sent her to jail but the only one who sent her to jail was her (now ex) HUSBAND!" Another person wrote, "It's frightening how delusional Teresa is." One agreed with the user saying, "It is and it's sad to see her making the same mistakes again and sticking up for another con man." Another user pleaded, "Teresa needs to be quiet, she's making herself look worse than usual."

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.