Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHONJ' star Teresa Giudice slammed for 'incorrect recipe' as she cooks pasta e fagioli with daughter Gia

2023-08-31 10:15
Teresa Giudice and her daughter Gia also got called out for keeping their hair open in the kitchen while cooking
'RHONJ' star Teresa Giudice slammed for 'incorrect recipe' as she cooks pasta e fagioli with daughter Gia

PATERSON, NEW JERSEY: 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice recently shared a new pasta fagioli recipe on her cooking show. However, the Bravo star received backlash as social media users claimed her recipe was wrong.

Teresa claimed in the caption of her video about pasta fagioli, "It's such an amazing dish that people think it's hard to make but it's actually so quick and easy." However, it seemed like the 'RHONJ' star missed out on some of the ingredients and viewers were quite upset.

Teresa tried to make the recipe simple but seems to have made some mistakes. Social media users called out the reality star in the comments, with one in particular leaving several angry comments on the video.

The user wrote, "This is not pasta Fagioli! Omg, I wish I could post a pic of what it should look like, this is not it!" Another comment of theirs said, "No one is intimidated, lol can’t make your recipes when you leave ingredients out."

A third YouTube comment, "I will repost correct recipe……….again!" One comment also noted, "You forgot to add tomatoes."

Another follower commented, "This is really not pasta Fagioli. You don't know the recipe. I'll share the real recipe soon."

Teresa Giudice asks Gia to cook for her when she becomes nona

Teresa Giudice was joined by her daughter Gia in the cooking video. While cooking, the reality star joked that she would not cook for her in the future.

Teresa said in the video, "I want you to cook for me." Meanwhile, Gia interrupted and said, "I don't."

But Teresa made it clear and noted, "I'm not going to be that nona that like you gotta always come to my house. I'm coming to your house. I'm serious."

Teresa Giudice called out over kitchen hygiene

Teresa Giudice tried to cook new dishes for her followers. However, she and Gia did not tie up their hair while cooking and did not wash their hands on camera, causing them to receive backlash.

Notably, the same person commented on her video, "Hair! Hair! Hair! In food! Kitchen hygiene 101, it’s like not washing your hands before u cook."

The comments further noted, "Did you know? When shaking the chopper that hard your hair dangling over the food sheds into the food."

Another comment mentioned, "It’s the first thing you see Gia do and flipping her hair back and around. When food is in the kitchen is no time to have dangling hair over the food. A simple ponytail. Dangling hair over food is like not washing your hands before cooking………hygiene 101."

Who is 'RHONJ' star Teresa Giudice?

Teresa was born on May 8, 1972, in Paterson, New Jersey. She attended Berkeley College, where she majored in Fashion Marketing.

Soon after her graduation, Teresa worked as an Associate Buyer for Vogue Magazine and Macy's. Teresa has released four cookbooks, Skinny Italian, Fabulicious!, Fabulicious Fast & Fit, and Fabulicious! On the Grill.

Who is Gia Giudice?

Teresa and Joe's daughter Gia Giudice was born on 8 January 2001 in Wayne, New Jersey. She recently graduated from Rutgers University with a degree in criminal justice.

However, Gia recently took to her social media to share that she had been given the opportunity of a lifetime. Gia was offered a job to work with Martinez Immigration, led by attorney Kathleen Martinez.