Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where is Jason Kelce? Eagle Center captain reacts to rumors of younger brother Travis Kelce dating Taylor Swift

2023-09-21 02:25
Ever since 'Catching Kelce,' everybody’s been infatuated with Travis’ love life,' Jason Kelce said referring to Travis Kelce's reality dating show
Where is Jason Kelce? Eagle Center captain reacts to rumors of younger brother Travis Kelce dating Taylor Swift

KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI: In the wake of buzzing rumors about his younger brother Travis Kelce being romantically linked to Taylor Swift, the Eagle Center longtime captain Jason Kelce shared his thoughts.

Following the Eagles' thrilling victory of 34-28 over the Minnesota Vikings, Kelce joined quarterback Jalen Hurts in a conversation with Prime's Thursday Night Football panel, where the interesting topic of discussion was his brother's dating life.

Jason Kelce says 'everybody's infatuated' with Travis Kelce's love life

Responding to retired NFL star and panelist Tony Gonzalez's question on the rumors, Jason said, “I’ve seen these rumors. I cannot comment."

"Ever since 'Catching Kelce' everybody’s been infatuated with Travis’ love life," the 35-year-old said referring to Travis' reality dating show.

"I don’t really know what’s going on there, but I know Travis is having fun and we’ll see what happens with whoever he ends up with," he added.

According to People, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end was linked to Swift, 33.

Inside Travis Kelce's dating life

For several years, Travis dated on-air sports journalist Kayla Nicole until their split in August 2020 amid rumors of infidelity.

In a since-deleted tweet, the NFL player denied the speculations and has remained tight-lipped about his private life since then.

Despite the media frenzy, he has teased about his dating life including his recent joking about returning to the dating app Tinder and using a sideline photo of himself as a profile photo.

During a recent episode of the 'New Heights with Jason and Travis Kelce' podcast, the 33-year-old sought dating advice from his brother and sister-in-law Kylie Kelce, who began dating after they met on Tinder.

In July, Travis playfully talked on Kelce's podcast about how he tried to give the 'Love Story' singer his phone number through a friendship bracelet before one of Taylor Swift's Eras Tour concerts.

Regrettably, he was not able to speak or personally hand over the gift as Swift was focused on saving her voice for her performance.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," he stated.

"She doesn’t meet anybody, or at least she didn’t want to meet me, so I took it personal," Travis added.

Tags news