Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Logan Paul severely injured? WWE superstar shares photo of wounds after WWE Money in the Bank ladder match

2023-07-03 14:59
Logan Paul faced Ricochet, Shinsuke Nakamura, La Knight, Santos Escobar, and Damian Priest in the MITB match
Is Logan Paul severely injured? WWE superstar shares photo of wounds after WWE Money in the Bank ladder match

CLEVELAND, OHIO: During a "dangerous" incident at WWE Money in the Bank, Logan Paul came dangerously close to sustaining a "major injury." Paul faced Ricochet, Shinsuke Nakamura, La Knight, Santos Escobar, and Damian Priest in the Men's Money in the Bank showdown.

Ricochet sent the 'Maverick' through two tables after launching him from the ring's ropes in the final confrontation. The social media sensation looked to misjudge the top rope landing as he struggled to recover his balance before terrifyingly smashing through the tables head first.

Also Read: Joe Rogan mocks transgender fighter Fallon Fox for 'competing' as female during MMA debut: 'That person became a woman for two years'

'Good you’re ok!'

After the Money in the Bank ladder match, Logan Paul tweeted a picture of him showing the injury he sustained during the fight. He posted it with the caption “I like this sport @WWE” A fan commented on the picture, “Damm! Good You’re ok! You do good!” whereas another fan said, “Just cause it’s scripted doesn’t mean people don’t get hurt.”

Another fan commented, “Other than Roman Reigns, you're the only other good wrestler in the entire business right now” whereas one said “You are a fantastic entertainer in a WWE! Massive respect - every performance you've put on inside the ring has been quality! Thank you!”

Also Read: Did Elon Musk challenge MrBeast? YouTuber 'goes to bed' after discussing Twitter changes with CEO, fans ask 'when is this video coming'

Also Read: Titan sub passenger Shahzada Dawood's wife Christine details victims' final moments: 'He had this big glow on his face'

‘He does put in the effort to be good’

Seth Rollins, a superstar in the WWE, has praised Logan Paul's opponent, praising the "work ethic" exhibited by the Maverick and his brother Jake. At WrestleMania 39 at the SoFi Stadium in April 2023, Rollins defeated Paul despite resistance from his Prime business partner KSI.

Despite not agreeing with the 28-year-old, the YouTuber and podcaster just signed a lucrative new WWE deal, and Rollins respects the time and work Paul has put in despite coming from a very different background.

Rollins disclosed in an interview with SPORTbible, “Logan's had a handful of matches in WWE and it's obvious that he is an athlete.” "You can see that just by watching him, clearly, he's in good shape and takes care of himself. One thing that surprised me was his work ethic. I think that's the one thing that people kind of sleep on a little bit, you know. It's easy to see what he does as a content creator and kind of knock it a little bit. And that's fair, there's fair criticism to that," he added.

He further mentioned, “But what separates him from everybody else, in my opinion, is his work ethic. He does put in the time, he does put in the effort to be good, and great at whatever he sets his sights on. And so, I think that's a lesson to a lot of people who want to follow in his footsteps. If you want to be a content creator, great, you're jumping into a huge ocean. Everybody's trying to create something original.”

More from MEAWW

Kim Kardashian says flunking baby bar exam thrice helped daughter North realize they were not different

Who is Jessica Sanders? RMS Titanic president confirms tourist trips to wreckage will continue despite Titan sub implosion