Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Love Island USA' Season 5: Anna and Jasmine help Bergie build his 'skills' after his 'worst kiss' on show

2023-07-21 10:46
Anna and Jasmine helped Bergie and boosted his confidence
'Love Island USA' Season 5: Anna and Jasmine help Bergie build his 'skills' after his 'worst kiss' on show

PACIFIC HARBOUR, FIJI: 'Love Island USA' Season 5 premiered with a steamy game where the entire cast played a kissing game cut short by host Hyland's arrival. The 'Modern Family' star announced that the islanders had to vote for who they thought was the least compatible couple.

However, the challenge brought an embarrassing moment as Carsten 'Bergie' Bergersen picked Anna Kurdys for his first kiss. Bergie took off his shirt before kissing Anna but made everyone uncomfortable, including the viewers. The Peacock Show viewers even dubbed Bergie's kiss the worst in 'Love Island's history.

Anna Kurdys and Jasmine build Bergie's woman's skills

Bergie's first kiss might have gone wrong but the female Islanders are there to back him up. In the latest episode, Anna and Jasmine gave a lesson on kissing and helped him build his woman's skills. Anna told Bergie, "Okay so today we are preparing ourselves for how to pull a woman." She noted, "We are building your woman's skills." However, Anna confessed about Bergie to the cameras, "We all want him to find his person and Jasmine and I... we are here for the man." The girls then started their lessons as Anna told Bergie to as her about her day. He asked, "How is your day to day?" Anna noted, "I'm already turned on." However, Jasmine then asked Bergie to tell Anna "She's f******g sexy." Bergie followed the leads and complimented Anna, "I love your eyes. Your eyes are twinkling. Your teeth look great. Your lips look luscious. I want to kiss you." Anna and Jasmine got excited as they successfully taught Bergie the first lesson on woman's skills. Jasmine then asked Bergie, "Do you want to practice hitting on me, and Bergie noted, "We'll do it." Anna and Jasmine gave a second lesson on Confidence. Anna said, "You gotta make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. Hold me aggressively."

Bergie's passionate kiss to Hannah

After the lesson on woman's skills, it's time for Bergie to go into the field. The Islanders got the message for the new challenge which reads, "Islanders, it's time to see if your brains match your beauty in today's challenge... High School Dropouts #HighschoolHotties #LessonsinLove." During the challenge, Bergie answered some hot questions and the new bombshell Hannah Wright was seemingly left impressed with him. As a challenge to kiss on of the male Islanders, Hannah chose Bergie. This time Bergie didn't disappoint anyone and shared a passionate kiss with Hannah.

'Love Island USA' Season 5 premiered on Peacock on Tuesday, July 18, 2023. During premiere week, new episodes will be available to stream every day at 9 pm ET. Subsequently, new episodes will be released on Thursdays through Tuesdays on Peacock.