Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where is Amanda now? 'Dr Pimple Popper' patient scares Dr Sandra Lee with saggy growth on her back

2023-06-08 08:24
Woman who has a 'third arm' on her back worries that it won't be removed since she can 'feel' it
Where is Amanda now? 'Dr Pimple Popper' patient scares Dr Sandra Lee with saggy growth on her back

UPLAND, CALIFORNIA: Unfortunately, the Season 9 finale of 'Dr Pimple Popper' is this week, but she's going out with a bang! Dr Sandra Lee meets Amanda, a patient with a painful back lump, called a plexiform neurofibroma, that she calls her "third arm."

The lady worries she may never be able to have it removed since she can "feel" it. This season of 'Dr Pimple Popper' has featured a woman who went to the skin wizard for help with a "third boob" growing on her shoulder, a lady with maggots in her toes, and a heartbreaking story about a grandfather who lives trapped "like a hermit" in his house because he's too 'embarrassed' by his plum-sized nose.

Dr Lee, a cosmetic surgeon, and dermatologist, has already helped a guy with 400 tumors all over his body and another with a tumor behind his head that he refers to as his "evil twin." But now she's worried she won't be able to treat her next patient, who can sense her progress.

Who is Amanda?

On the June 7th episode of 'Dr Pimple Popper' viewers see Amanda explain to the TLC Cameras, "I have a really painful bump on my back. It's almost like there's a third arm."

It gives her a sense of insecurity. She goes on to say, "It makes me feel like I'm not a person at all."

What happened to Amanda in 'Dr Pimple Popper'?

Dr Lee tells Amanda it's a plexiform neurofibroma, which are tumors that form in the tissue that covers and protects the nerves, or "a bag of worms."

Dr Lee is most concerned about Amanda's pain, which is normal with these sorts of lumps, but she is unsure whether the pain will go away completely. She informs the viewers that plexiforms are serious, and that while they appear to be simple to remove, they are not. The NHS states that procedures to remove certain sorts of tumors might be "more challenging." Even Dr Lee, who has removed numerous large back lipomas in her career, has only removed a portion of one. Dr Lee reminds her, "If you can feel anything, we can't remove it."

The patient confesses she can feel Dr Lee caressing her growth as the finale builds up to the procedure. "This growth is just not cooperating," acknowledges Dr. Lee. "I'm only seeing the tip of the iceberg."

Viewers can check out old episodes of 'Dr Pimple Popper' on TLC and Discovery+ before the network announces a new date for a new season.