Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Sara Haines interrupts Joy Behar with question mid-segment: 'How do you define third base?'

2023-08-04 12:50
Joy Behar was first interrupted by co-host Whoopi Goldberg and later Sara Haines as she attempted to make her point
'The View' host Sara Haines interrupts Joy Behar with question mid-segment: 'How do you define third base?'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jessica Chastain recently revealed that she needed a breather from Oscar Isaac following their popular HBO series, ‘Scenes from a Marriage’. ‘The View’ co-hosts discussed this in great detail but Joy Behar, who has been a comedian and host, really stood out during this part of the Hot Topics segment.

Behar cited an example of how intimacy on set can translate to more, which eventually led to Sara Haines asking her co-host a very important question about third base. However, Behar’s quick wit wasn’t enough for Haines’ curious question.

‘You can’t deny it’

It took Behar a moment to jump into the conversation about Chastain and Isaac as Whoopi Goldberg continued to talk about how friendships and relationships are affected by others talking about it. Behar finally said, “But you can’t deny it Whoopi, that a lot of times these films, they’re getting into each other because that’s the scene. I remember…” Before Behar could continue her statement, Goldberg interrupted her. Behar looked annoyed as she held her hand up but that didn’t stop Goldberg, “I have to tell you, not that I’ve done lots of these, but I’ve been around a lot of people and actors who are doing this, and no, they’re not, because there are 90 million people in the room, there’s nothing intimate about it.”

‘I do know something about sex’

Behar was prepared to counter Goldberg’s argument as she spoke, “I read a story one time about two actors, but this is…we’re going really back into the 30s. We’re not naming who they are, but the two of them got into a love scene, and got so intense, that they went to third base…that wasn’t in the script.” Before Behar could continue in her story, Haines asked her, “How do you define third base?” seemingly taking a dig at her.

This earned a laugh from the audience as well as some of the co-hosts. Behar responded, “Look, I know nothing about sports, but I do know something about sex, okay? They went to third base and the whole crew watched this happen. It has happened.” By now, ‘The View’ started playing the closing much, which meant Behar’s story needed to come to an end. Goldberg finally agreed with Behar but stayed with the fact that the story Behar told wasn’t the case with Chastain and Isaac. Nevertheless, Haines never got a proper explanation of what Behar's idea of third base is, at least on-screen.