Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Bachelorette': Charity Lawson slammed as 'cheater' as she admits to falling in love with both Dotun Olubeko and Joey Graziadei

2023-08-08 11:48
Charity Lawson is called out as 'The Bachelorette' admits to falling in love with both Dotun Olubeko and Joey Graziadei
'The Bachelorette': Charity Lawson slammed as 'cheater' as she admits to falling in love with both Dotun Olubeko and Joey Graziadei

FIJI, SOUTH PACIFIC: As 'The Bachelorette' reached fantasy suites week, Charity has reduced it down to three great competitors for her heart — but perhaps all three aren't as strong as she thought. This week on 'The Bachelorette,' Charity sent one of her three remaining men home before entering the Fantasy Suite. By the conclusion of the show, however, she still had three guys competing for her heart. Bachelor Nation, on the other hand, seems to be furious with her for stating she is in love with both of her finalists ahead of the finale.

Charity begins the final stage of her "journey" at Fiji's Pacific Harbor. Our Bachelorette is ready to go on with Dotun Olubeko, Joey Graziadei, and Xavier Bonner, despite the fact that her breakup with Aaron Bryant following hometown dates is still weighing on her heart.

Charity admitted she is in love with both Joey and Dotun

Charity asked Joey if he was nervous about the night of their Fantasy Suite, and he said he is worried that she will fall out of love with him once she gets to know him better, because they haven't had much time together — especially in difficult moments when he isn't at his best. Charity stated that she understands many of Joey's issues and that she is willing to take on Joey's less glamorous times. Charity informed Joey for the first time that she's not only falling for him, but that she's already in love with him. She then invited him to the fantasy suite, and the two went missing for the night. They spent some quiet time together the next morning (and finally got to say "I love you") before Charity had to go on her next date.

Dotun informed Charity at dinner that he isn't afraid to propose to her and that he is completely in love with her. She expressed the same sentiments. Charity doesn't waste any time presenting him with the fantasy suite card because they're on the same page. He, of course, says yes.

'Don’t want Dotun or Joey to get their hearts broken'

One viewer complained about Charity on Twitter as they pointed out, "So Charity admits she loves Joey, and she sleeps with him. Then goes and does the same with Dotun. Doesn't that make Charity a cheater on both of them? They put Xavier through the ringer & the whole show is about sleeping with everybody. So Hypocritical !" Others worried, "I don’t want Dotun or Joey to get their hearts broken." Calling out the hypocrisy between Charity and Xavier who was earlier slammed by fans for his admission, one person tweeted, "Charity: “Joey I’m in love with you” Charity: “Dotun I’m in love with you” Xavier: “In my heart I have no f***ing doubt, but I’m my mind is telling me to doubt” Charity:" A fourth user tweeted, "@charitylaws_ saying “I love you” to both Joey and Dotun."

Some users sighed, "Charity being 100% in love with Joey and Dotun… girl." Another person added, "not Charity telling both Dotun AND Joey she’s in love with them." While worrying about Joey, one person tweeted, "Joey is gonna get his heart BROKEN next episode because Charity is 100% picking Dotun. All those I love you’s she dropped on Joey during their overnight is gonna feel like daggers when she breaks up with him." Others tweeted, "Charity dropping a lot of “I love you” to Joey right now. Gonna make for an interesting rose ceremony considering everyone thinks Dotun is the front runner."

'The Bachelorette' Season 20 airs every Monday on ABC at 8 PM ET.