Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Krayzie Bone OK? LeBron James and fans offer prayers for rapper amid his health crisis

2023-09-25 19:24
The news of Krayzie Bone's illness came as a shock to his friends and fans, with LeBron James praying for his speedy recovery
Is Krayzie Bone OK? LeBron James and fans offer prayers for rapper amid his health crisis

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Bone Thugs-n-Harmony's Krayzie Bone, who was rushed to a hospital last Friday after his sarcoidosis caused him to cough up a lot of blood, is struggling for his life, per hotnewwhiphop.com.

Krayzie, born Anthony Henderson, is critical and undergoing treatment in a Los Angeles hospital as of September 25, 2023.

The 50-year-old rapper reportedly underwent an emergency operation, but doctors were unable to stop the bleeding.

The news of his illness came as a shock to his friends and fans, with LeBron James praying for his speedy recovery.

What happened to Krayzie Bone?

The rapper has sarcoidosis, which is a rare inflammatory illness that covers organs in nodes.

Henderson, 50, is believed to have undergone emergency lung surgery for complications related to the disease, but the operation was reportedly unsuccessful, and the rap singer is now sedated and unable to breathe independently.

Bizzy, who is also a member of the Bone Thugs gang, posted the "Pray 4 Kay" message on his Instagram stories.

Friends and fans share heartfelt prayers for Krayzie Bone

Many celebrities, including Bone Thugs-N-Harmony fan LeBron James, prayed for Krayzie. The LA Lakers star tweeted: "To Krayzie man!!!!"

Juicy J wrote, "Prayers up for Krayzie Bone."

DJ Paul said on Instagram, "Please Pray For My Brother Kray‼️‼️‼️ We was just in the lab Wednesday recording, having fun and drinking his new IPA. This is unbelievable 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 Prayers for @krayzie_bone."

Krayzie Bone's sister responded to a post on Instagram to confirm that Krayzie had been "diagnosed with this disease a few years ago and had not had the Covid vaccine shot."

Another music artist Hannesse James noted, "Prayers for Krayzie Bone. One of my favorite all around artists. You have gotten me through so much brother."

Krayzie Bone's successful music career

Krayzie Bone and Bone Thugs-n-Harmony have performed some hit songs including 'Thuggish Ruggish Bone', 'Foe tha Love of $', 'Look Into My Eyes', '1st of tha Month', 'Tha Crossroads', 'Home', 'If I Could Teach The World', 'No Surrender', 'Days of Our Livez', and 'War'.

Krayzie Bone has a prosperous solo career as well. Some of his well-known songs are: 'Hard Time Hustlin’, 'Get’chu Twisted', and 'Ridin’ by Chamillionaire, which he also featured in.

In a conversation with AllHipHop, Henderson expressed optimism for the future of the music scene that helped him become famous. "With hip-hop, I’ve been blessed to be here. To be here at the beginning, to watch and see every phase that it’s went through," he said.

"I’m excited to see what the next 50 years is going to bring. Hip-Hop is definitely here to stay as a music genre, but it’s still so young," he said.

Tags news