Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Voice' Season 24: Who is Stee Colvin? John Legend slammed for having 'vendetta' against Niall Horan as he blocks coach

2023-10-03 09:28
'The Voice' Season 24 singer Stee Colvin choses Team John Legend
'The Voice' Season 24: Who is Stee Colvin? John Legend slammed for having 'vendetta' against Niall Horan as he blocks coach

UNIVERSAL CITY, CALIFORNIA: 'The Voice' Season 24 singer Stee Colvin took everyone by surprise with her soulful voice. The 34-year-old Stee set the show on fire as her performance witnessed the season's first block.

As Niall Horan friend turning his chair for this contestant, John Legend immediately pressed the block button and restricted him from turning. Indeed, only three judges competed to steal Stee.

After blocking Niall, John joked, "Hi Niall, you got a great shot at this one." Gwen Stefani interfered in between as she claimed,d "You know what he (Niall) really wanted this one as I am next to him and watching and he was thinking of blocking."

John claimed to Stee, "Almost all of us are competing for you." John then slammed Niall, "Life is not always gonna be easy for you." To this, Niall responds, "You've got a vendetta against me."

Stee then went on to introduce himself. He said, "My name is Stee. I'm 34-years-old." Stee hails from Bluffton, South Carolina. Stee has professionally been singing for 14 years.

He has been fronting a party band called Stee and the Ear Candy Band since 2015. Moreover, Stee's social media claims that he plays lots of shows around South Carolina.

He claims to "sing every genre" and is a songwriter along with being a singer.

Stee's performance makes 'The Voice' judges feud with 4 chair turn and 1 block

Reba McEntire was mesmerized by Stee's performance. She said, "You did a great job." Furtehr praising Stee's dance moves also, Reba claimed, "You’ve got the whole package."

Gwen went on to praise the singer, "That was incredible." She then compared Stee's head voice with his chest voice. She said, "More than anything I love your character, the uplifting heart you have, the energy."

Stee got four coaches turn for him and one blocked.

Seeing Stee's performance, a fan tweeted, "When This contestant sing ''Sugar'' By @Maroon5

During His first blind audition of #TheVoice Tonight Wow I thought He did such A great & Amazing Job, He look like He had stage presence, John block Niall But I think Niall will get His revenge on Him!!!"

Another praised, "Fabulous!!" "My fave" commented a fan.

The Voice' Season 24 singer Stee pays tribute to dead cousin

Stee revealed that he had a cousin named Matthew who passed away 3 weeks before he came on the stage. He therefore tribute to his performance to his dead cousin.

Stee said about his dead cousin, "He was supposed to be backstage stage and I was supposed to say 'John, I wanna introduce you to my cousin, Matthew' and I just wanna says thankyou so much for giving so much to Matthew. You really really helped him get through some tough times."

John was moved to see Stee tributing his performance to his dead cousin.

'The Voice' Season 24: Stee picks Team John Legend

When asked by Reba "Which coach do you pick?" Stee acted as if he was confused thinking who to pick. But, it seemed he was very clear in his mind.

With a big smile on the face, Stee said, "John Legend." John then went to the stage and made Stee wear the sweatshirt with his team's name of it.

John further claimed, "Stee, what an incredible voice. He got such a charismatic personality."

Season 24 of 'The Voice' will show back-to-back episodes on Mondays and Tuesdays beginning at 8 pm ET through the blind auditions and battle rounds.