Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How much is Angela Deem charging for 4th of July cameos? '90 Day Fiance' star slammed over 'real American' remark

2023-07-01 15:24
This comes after Angela Deem made headlines for sharing photos with her boyfriend, Marcus, following her split from husband Michael Ilesanmi
How much is Angela Deem charging for 4th of July cameos? '90 Day Fiance' star slammed over 'real American' remark

HAZLEHURST, GEORGIA: '90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After' star Angela Deem recently invited her fans on the Cameo app to celebrate America's Independence Day. This comes after the reality star made headlines for sharing photos with her alleged boyfriend, Marcus, following her split from her husband Michael Ilesanmi.

Meanwhile, Angela's 4th of July video garnered a slew of reactions. While some of the reality star's followers slammed her for the charge of cameos, others called out Angela for saying 'real Americans' in the video.

Angela Deem invites fans to celebrate 4th of July

Angela recently took to her social media and shared a video while inviting her followers for cameos. She said in the video, "Hi queens and kings. It's Angela and I'm just going to remind you, I'll be doing cameos this weekend for the 4th of July." The reality star added, "You know if anybody wants to celebrate, we're a real American then do a cameo with it meanwhile. See you guys and hope you have the best Fourth of July weekend ever." Angela wrote on the video, "Cameos for the 4th... celebrate with MeeMaw." Alongside the video, Angela penned, "Get a cameo from the American MeeMaw love hugs... Happy 4th everybody." However, Angela would charge $125 for the personalized video and $300 for a 15-minute Facetime.

'Desperate as hell'

Angela's latest video received brutal trolls from her social media followers. An Instagram user commented, "Her comment of if you want to celebrate the 4th of July with “a real American” is so insulting!" A second follower added, "Desperate as hell." A third social media user said, "😂😂😂 I wouldn't waste my hard earned money on this abusive woman." One person noted, "Ya gotta be kidding." A fifth social media follower wrote, "Real Americans fought against kings and queens. We fought a revolution against royalty. The Fourth celebrates the birth of our great nation and the complete repudiation of kings and queens. If Washington and Jefferson could hear Americans today referring to themselves as queens, they would be sorely disappointed." Meanwhile, another user penned, "MeeMaw, get a life and don't make a fool of yourself!!!"

Tags news