Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MMA fighter Colby Covington trolls Logan and Jake Paul, calls them ‘pathetic human beings’

2023-07-27 14:25
Colby Covington did not hold back when it came to his views about Jake and Logan Paul
MMA fighter Colby Covington trolls Logan and Jake Paul, calls them ‘pathetic human beings’

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Compared to his elder brother, Jake Paul has been more involved in the fight scene in recent years. His brother, Logan, has mostly been concentrating on the professional wrestling scene after signing with the WWE.

On August 5, Paul, an MMA veteran, will return to the ring. No one, not even the brothers, are immune to Colby Covington's verbal sparring, regardless of how similar their personalities may be.

‘They’re not real fighters’

“They’re not real fighters, no. Oh my gosh. Those guys are the most pathetic human beings on the planet. Those guys talk about such a big game and that goes back to kind of what I was talking about before. You gotta call your shots in this life. Talk the talk but when you talk a big talk you guys better be able to walk the walk and that comes through hard work and sacrifice," Covington said at the Turning Point USA Q&A.

“These guys talk about a big game. I’ve seen them in person before. ‘Oh, hey, Colby. Can I get a picture? Can I shake your hand?’ Jake Paul’s in my DMs, ‘Bro, you’re the best fighter. I want to be just like you,’ and this and that. So, those guys are fake. They’re not real. They’re not real fighters. They’re YouTube stars and they’re little Lizzie McGuire stars. Who cares about them?” Covngton added.

Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz

More details about the Nate Diaz's much awaited boxing debut against Paul have been revealed. Aaron Bronsteter, a TSN MMA reporter, reportedly said that the cost of the pay-per-view will change based on where it is being ordered from. Canadians will likely be charged less should they choose to watch the event, while people in the US fans will have to pay $20 more. The pay-per-view will be offered through cable providers, as well as through the DAZN app for subscribers.