Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Addison Rae sizzles in pink outfit at release party of her EP 'AR', fans say 'pop music is saved'

2023-08-19 14:46
Addison Rae's five-song EP 'AR' features tracks, including Lady Gaga's 'Nothing On (But the Radio)' and '2 die 4' with Charli XCX
Addison Rae sizzles in pink outfit at release party of her EP 'AR', fans say 'pop music is saved'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: After two years of speculation, Addison Rae is finally back in the music scene with tracks from her "lost album." Rae, who rose to stardom on TikTok, released new music in August, promising there's more to come.

The five-song EP "AR" features music from her "vault," including Lady Gaga's 'Nothing On (But the Radio)', '2 die 4' with Charli XCX, 'I Got It Bad', and her 2021 debut single, 'Obsessed'. She let her fans know about the upcoming project through a post on X (formerly Twitter), saying, "dug up a few of the leaks from the lost album 💗 AR 8.18."

What did Addison Rae wear to the 'AR' release party?

The release of "AR" was celebrated at Hamburger Mary's, where Rae was spotted wearing a sequinned bright pink bra, sequinned shorts, and a pastel pink tutu. She finished her look with open flowy hair, minimal dewy makeup, and dainty hoop earrings.

On August 18, Rae took to her Instagram account to share a carousel containing images and videos from the party. She captioned the post, "So much love and gratitude. Can't help but get emotional you are ALLLLL 2 die 4."

The TikTok star's fans soon started commenting on the post, with one writing, "this EP makes me feel alive again." "the it girl pop girl gif af," stated another, with one adding, "the best song is definitely it could've been you."

"QUEEN OF POP," expressed a fan about Rae's talent, while another said, "came to save pop." "pop music is saved," reiterated one more who was clearly waiting for Rae to drop new songs.

Addison Rae shows gratitude toward everyone who helped her with 'AR'

After "AR" was released, Rae took to Instagram to thank her followers, writing, "Before I can move on to my next chapter in music, here’s a little sign off to my previous one. A few of you may have heard these songs after they were unfortunately leaked last year.. but if you loved them, now you can listen to them on all streaming platforms!!! Ahhh!!"

Rae further wrote, "If you haven’t heard them, I hope you take a listen and they make you dance!! I love you all so much. And I love these songs. Thank you to everyone who has been so excited about these and has supported me so much!!"

"And thank you to all of the writers/producers/engineers/everyone who were a part of creating and finishing this little time capsule & helping to get it out in the world (officially). Time to turn the page now. Stay tuned. It’ll be worth the wait," continued the TikTok star.

Tags news