Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jake Paul asks Bradley Martyn to 'man up' while challenging him to 'street fight' Mike Perry, fans say 'make it happen'

2023-08-06 20:49
What was the offer given to Bradly Martyn? Keep reading to find out what Jake Paul said
Jake Paul asks Bradley Martyn to 'man up' while challenging him to 'street fight' Mike Perry, fans say 'make it happen'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jake Paul, a renowned MMA fighter and former social media-influencer-turned boxer, has earned a reputation as a troublemaker "Problem child." He has recently proposed an enticing proposition to Bradley Martyn, presenting the opportunity for a street fight against the former UFC welterweight standout, Mike Perry.

Martyn, a fellow internet personality, has recently captured the MMA community's spotlight after his appearance on the 'Raw Talk' podcast. However, his reputation suffered a setback when he openly expressed doubt about the capabilities of ONE Championship flyweight champion Johnson to defeat him in a hypothetical scenario, leading to a decline in his popularity among fans. Continue reading to delve deeper into the details of Paul's proposal. Perry himself has also taken to Twitter to express his perspective on the matter.

'It's time for Bradley to either man up or shut up’

In a recently surfaced video on Twitter, Paul is seen presenting an enticing proposal involving Martyn and Perry. He confidently states, "It's time for Bradley to either man up or shut up. And Bradley, I have seven figures for you, seven figures, cash, to fight Mike Perry in a 'street fight', which is what you're talking about. It's not, boxing, not MMA, it could be a street fight."

Paul goes on to elaborate, “Mike Perry is already down, he said he's gonna do it, you're bigger than him. So this goes along with your whole size advantage theory. And you now have the opportunity to make seven figures, to fight Perry, a massive name, and prove to the world, maybe prove me wrong."

Responding to Paul's offer, Perry enthusiastically embraces the challenge of squaring off against Bradley Martyn. Perry goes a step further by suggesting a potential location for the anticipated confrontation, "I accept @BradleyMartyn, I’m 180 but I hit like 260 brotha, accept the offer and I’ll see you in Saudi Arabia alhumdulla"

'Make it happen'

After reading the tweet many fans started sharing their perspectives. One fan said, "Make it happen." Another fan said, "I bet not as wild as we think lol, Mikes use to smashing his knuckles into peoples faces, most people dont know how bad that can hurt lol....Also Perry glass jaws the dude in under 2 min." The Third fan wrote, "Funny coming from Jake just cause I’m totally not paying for him vs. Nate but I would pay to see Brad vs. Mike Perry 💯 The fourth user wrote, "Not a fair fight and you know it. Give him Logan." The fifth user said, "Bro didn’t you try making a fake script of Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury to tarnish Jakes name????"