Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Dillon Danis takes a jibe at Jake Paul by sharing photo of his GF amid ongoing online feud with Logan Paul: 'Must run in the family'

2023-08-27 18:17
Jake Paul was previously accused of being Dillon Danis' informant in connection to the controversy surrounding Nina Agdal's old photos
Dillon Danis takes a jibe at Jake Paul by sharing photo of his GF amid ongoing online feud with Logan Paul: 'Must run in the family'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: In his ongoing feud with Logan Paul, Dillon Danis's new target seems to be the younger brother Jake Paul as he recently mocked the latter's girlfriend.

Danis is preparing to face Paul on October 14 at the AO Arena in Manchester, England, as part of the Misfits x DAZN: The Prime Card event. Before he squares off with Logan in the ring it seems like Danis has made it a goal to humiliate his opponent's closed ones.

Dillon Danis targets Jake Paul in online feud with Logan Paul

Dillon Danis, who is known for his flamboyant and polarizing online behavior, has resorted to targeting Logan Paul personally before the duo's fight, and recently he turned to mock his brother Jake Paul by sharing an old picture of his girlfriend, Jutta Leerdam, with her ex-boyfriend.

Notably, Danis turned his feud with Logan personal after posting suggestive and morphed pictures of "The Maverick's" fiancee Nina Agdal.

Danis wrote, "Being a c**k must run in the family @jakepaul," on the X (formerly Twitter) post, attaching an old picture of Leerdam.

Is Jake Paul an informant of Dillon Danis?

Adin Ross, a well-known Twitch streamer, hypothesized that "The Maverick" had someone in his inner circle who leaked information to Dillion Danis after seeing the numerous intimate images of Nina Agdal that he uploaded on social media sites.

Ross said, "It's so weird... I'm not trying to be disrespectful to Logan at all, but it's creeping me out Danis has so many f**king pictures. Somebody has to be an informant on Logan Paul's team."

Taking advantage of the heated exchange between Logan and Paul on a recent edition of the 'IMPAULSIVE' podcast, Danis claimed that Mike Majlak and "The Problem Child" were his informants, stating, "My informants are Mike Majlak & Jake Paul," attaching a clip of Ross' video.

Tags news epcelebs