Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Mama June debunks rumors of Honey Boo Boo's baby plans, says she's headed to college

2023-05-08 21:51
'She is fixing to graduate high school and she wants to immediately go to college,' Mama June said of Honey Boo Boo
Mama June debunks rumors of Honey Boo Boo's baby plans, says she's headed to college

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Mama June, a grandma of four, denied any plans of expanding her family with daughter Honey Boo Boo, 17, starting a family soon. Mama June was asked if Alana would follow in the footsteps of her mother and sister Lauryn 'Pumpkin' Efird, who both had their first children at the age of 17.

She responded, "No, certainly not. She is not even thinking about that at the moment." Mama June added, "She is fixing to graduate high school and she wants to immediately go to college." The matriarch of the reality star family revealed that she still desires to work as a neonatal nurse.

READ MORE

Here's when 'Mama June: Family Crisis' Season 6 Episode 2 will drop: Jessica brings a surprise guest

What happened to Mama June's face? ‘Mama June: Family Crisis’ documents reality star's health woes

'She's disappointed me so much'

Dralin, Alana's 21-year-old lifelong partner, attended her high school prom with her. "We were there for Alana's prom," Mama June, 43, said of her daughter's big day. "She was there at my wedding. You'll see all that," she assured viewers, when the new season of 'Mama June: Family Crisis' premieres on WeTV on Friday, May 5, at 9 pm ET.

Mama June and Alana faced off in a trailer for the forthcoming sixth season of 'Mama June: Family Crisis' about their strained relationship. Alana attended a weekend therapy session with her estranged mother in the new caravan despite her reluctance. "New beginnings, alternative conclusions? Everyone might not want to proceed," the therapist cautioned. Mama June broke down in tears and apologized, saying, "I do need you all!" Alana, who was crying as well, acknowledged: "She's disappointed me so much." Other places in the video make June's absence as a mother figure apparent.

'You're not even my mama, for real'

Additionally, Honey Boo Boo and Pumpkin got into a heated argument during which Alana was repeatedly urged to begin the college application process but declined. She yelled, "You're not even my mama, for real!" According to Georgia court records that The Sun first obtained, a judge granted Alana's sister Pumpkin sole custody of her last year, separating her from their mom. Just a few months after their dream wedding, Mama June's new husband Justin Stroud, 42, declared her a liar in an upcoming episode of her show.

Midway through the show's teaser, the ‘From Not to Hot' actress and her husband are seen fighting, with Justin accusing June of lying to his mother. She heard the mechanic say, "You lied to my mum." He then referred to the scenario as "ridiculous" and left the argument.

Justin added one more insult as he left, stating, "I didn't realize I married a f**king liar, June." One commenter said: "I have a love/hate relationship with this show!!!" in the post's comments area. Josh and Pumpkin have a full plate, especially with the addition of Alana, their newborn twins Sylus and Stella, and their five-year-old children Ella and Bentley.

Tags news