Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why Brody Jenner doesn't want to be like Caitlyn? 'KUWTK' star welcomes first child with Tia Blanco

2023-08-13 08:24
'Growing up, I didn’t have the greatest relationship with then Bruce,' said Brody Jenner while referring to Caitlyn Jenner
Why Brody Jenner doesn't want to be like Caitlyn? 'KUWTK' star welcomes first child with Tia Blanco

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Brody Jenner, who recently welcomed his baby girl with his fiancee Tia Blanco, wants to have a different kind of relationship with his newborn, unlike Caitlyn Jenner. The TV personality aspires to hold a close bond with the baby and shared her thoughts in a YouTube video shared by his fiancee Tiarah ‘Tia’ Blanco’ on Friday, August 11.

The 39-year-old TV personality shared that the couple are ‘absolutely thrilled’ to have a baby and praised her partner. “She’s going to be the best mom. And hopefully I can just be the absolute best father and be there for all these incredible events in her life. I just can’t wait to meet her.”

Why Brody Jenner wants to be 'exact opposite' kind of parent as Caitlyn Jenner?

“I think that what I’m most excited about is doing things differently than my father did,” The Hills: New Beginnings star said.

He continued, “Growing up, I didn’t have the greatest relationship with then Bruce” — now known as Caitlyn Jenner — [Caitlyn] wasn’t really around for me growing up. So, I think that… just doing the exact opposite, being the absolute best father I can possibly be and getting ready for the journey [is what I want].”

Brody Jenner is a son of Caitlyn, 73, and Linda Thompson, 73

The pair on Thursday, August 10, shared the news in a joint Instagram post, that now they are proud parents to daughter Honey Raye. “We welcomed our baby girl, Honey Raye Jenner, to the world on July 29th Momma and baby are in perfect health. We are so incredibly in love and have been cherishing this precious time together as a family. We want to thank everyone for all the love and support,” they wrote.

Adding, “We put together a video of our journey including our baby shower, proposal and full home birth…” Brody is the son of Caitlyn, 73, and Linda Thompson, 73, and he started dating Tai in April 2022, as per People.

They shared pictures of a waterfall in Hawaii on their social media, sparking news of their romantic relationship. They further posted pictures a month later at an Erewhon Market in California, before coming public on Instagram in June 2022.

Tags news