Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet likens 'Morning Joe' to comedy shorts after Joe Scarborough's 'hilarious' report on Joe Biden's numbers

2023-11-17 15:45
Joe Scarborough reports on Joe Biden's numbers in New Hampshire ahead of 2024 presidential election
Internet likens 'Morning Joe' to comedy shorts after Joe Scarborough's 'hilarious' report on Joe Biden's numbers

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: On Thursday, November 16 morning, ‘Morning Joe’ host Joe Scarborough talked about Joe Biden and his approval ratings, showcasing them on the screen, after which he switched up to the election matchup, both in New Hampshire.

Although Biden’s approval rating was at 37% in New Hampshire, he was also leading Donald Trump by 5 points in a hypothetical.

As Scarborough elaborated on these numbers, the internet expressed its frustration with the same as they simply urged people to go vote and not look at polls.

Joe Scarborough reports on New Hampshire numbers

On ‘Morning Joe’, host Joe Scarborough spoke about Joe Biden for a good part of the segment as he moved on to the New Hampshire poll.

Scarborough said, “Speaking of Joe Biden, a couple of days ago, we commented here that Joe Biden just may be the generic Democrat that always fares better than Joe Biden the actual candidate.”

“When the election comes, it happens time and again, Joe Biden is always underestimated, Joe Biden wins. That's what he's been doing since 2020. It's what he has been doing since South Carolina,” added Scarborough.

Scarborough then detailed his conversation with a reporter, “So, I had a reporter call me a couple of days ago, doing a story. He said, ‘Help me out here. If you had to pick a number that's most important, like if you could know any number on Election Day, what would it be? Would it be Joe Biden's approval ratings?’ I laugh and go, ‘Not even close. Not even close.’”

‘Morning Joe’ continued to flash Biden’s approval ratings in New Hampshire, which was only at 37%.

Scarborough then switched up to the “Hypothetical 2024 election matchup” in New Hampshire, where Biden was leading Donald Trump by 5 points.

“The point being, okay, people are just liking to bitch and moan sometimes when they're talking to pollsters. When it's Joe Biden, Donald Trump, and the swing states that matter the most, they're just going to break for Biden,” explained Scarborough.

Internet reacts to Joe Scarborough’s report on New Hampshire polls

After Joe Scarborough's coverage on 'Morning Joe' regarding the figures in New Hampshire concerning Joe Biden, Donald Trump, and the 2024 election, the internet swiftly reacted.

One person wrote, “Once again.... ignore these polls. Vote,” and another wrote, “Polls are just ridiculous! Votes count!”

“Every couple weeks...some news program shows a poll with different numbers and someone else leading it. In the coming weeks, some news program is going to show another poll with different numbers and someone else leading it,” wrote one user.

People continued to resonate the same opinion towards polls, no matter who they supported, “Don’t pay attention to these polls. Get to the ballot box and vote blue no matter who,” wrote one user.

“I love watching these comedy shorts!” joked one viewer, and another said, “You guys are hilarious.”