Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Logan Paul makes 'PRIME' pitch to entrepreneur Mark Cuban: 'We don't need your money'

2023-10-27 20:23
Mark Cuban considers Logan Paul's proposal for PRIME
Logan Paul makes 'PRIME' pitch to entrepreneur Mark Cuban: 'We don't need your money'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Logan Paul makes a unique 'Prime Hydration' pitch to Mark Cuban.

In a recent episode of 'Impaulsive,' Logan Paul, also known as the "Maverick," made an unconventional pitch to billionaire entrepreneur and Dallas Mavericks owner, Mark Cuban.

The pitch centered around 'Prime Hydration,' a beverage with a unique blend of taste and functionality.

Logan Paul's 'Prime Hyderation' pitch

Logan Paul introduced 'Prime Hydration,' emphasizing its rapid growth "as one of the fastest-growing beverages in the world."

He highlighted its key features, including 825 milligrams of electrolytes, BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids), antioxidants, B vitamins, low-calorie content (only 20 calories), and a minimal sugar content (2 grams).

Paul mentioned that Prime Hydration is available in multiple countries, including the UK, Ireland, South Africa, the United States, Canada, Australia, and Germany.

He also underlined its official affiliations with prestigious sports entities like the UFC, Bayern Munich, ARS Aral, FC Barcelona, and the Dodgers.

Mark Cuban displayed his curiosity about trying the product and extended an invitation to Logan to bring it over for a taste test.

Following a taste of Prime Hydration, Cuban lauded the product's flavor and stated his intention to both personally use it and make a purchase.

Mark said, "Yeah sounds good man so wa bring it over let me taste it."

When Logan Paul inquired of Mark, "How much do you like it?" Mark responded, "It's good, yeah, it's really good. I would drink it. I would buy it, really. Yeah, for sure."

Logan Paul concluded his pitch with an intriguing twist, revealing that he wasn't seeking a conventional investment from Mark Cuban.

Paul said, "So we don't need your money, Mark, all right I'm not looking for an investment like a typical person pitching you. This pitch is a little different all."

Logan Paul disclosed his bold aspiration. He expressed his desire to secure the position of being the official sports drink for the Dallas Mavericks, the NBA franchise owned by Mark Cuban.

"I want to be the official Sports streak of the Dallas Mavericks," he said.

Logan Paul denies steroid allegations, teases critics

Logan Paul has taken a proactive stance in addressing recent steroid allegations that emerged following his fight with Dillon Danis and in anticipation of his massive match in Saudi Arabia.

Paul decided to confront these allegations head-on, sharing the results of a test conducted by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (VADA).

In a video statement, Logan Paul revealed the VADA results, dismissing the steroid accusations with a dose of humor.

He confessed to consuming Prime Energy, which he playfully described as a substance he puts in his mouth to give himself an energy boost for workouts and maintain his physique.

While using humor to address the situation, he emphasized that the VADA results came back negative.

Logan Paul concluded his statement by addressing his critics, playfully calling them "haters" and "f***ing dorks."

Tags news