Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross collaborates with Chief Keef to sing 'I Dont Like' and refuses to apologize for using N-word

2023-10-17 22:21
Adin Ross confirmed using N-word while streaming with rapper Chief Keef, saying the rapper gave him 'permission'
Adin Ross collaborates with Chief Keef to sing 'I Dont Like' and refuses to apologize for using N-word

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Keith Farrelle Cozart is widely known as Chief Keef. He is a rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. Keef and Adin Ross recently collaborated for the livestream.

The duo sang Chief Keef's song 'I Dont Like'. The streamer also recieved backlash for using the N-word during the same stream but he later he refused to apologise confirming using the controversial word that is regarded as a racial slur.

Adin Ross uses N-word while collaborating with Chief Keef

Adin Ross has now ignited a new controversy after confessing to using the N-word while singing along with Chief Keef, alias Sosa, at his birthday celebration.

Despite there being public video of the incident, the Kick streamer put an end to any and all inquiries about whether he had used the racial insult on his most recent livestream.

Ross said that Chief Keef had given him permission to use the word. He then expressed his joy at performing on stage with the rapper, "That s**t was so hard, bro. Um, chat. I have to say it, it felt amazing. You know it did, it really felt amazing."

Later, Ross made it clear that he didn't mean to offend anyone, but he insisted that he wouldn't accept responsibility because he had Sosa's consent before proceeding,

"So I literally let it fly, I didn't mean no disrespect by it. I am not going to apologize," he said.

Adin Ross reveals reason for using N-word

Adin Ross had a grand celebration for his birthday, in case you've been living under a rock. Rapper Chief Keef shocked the Kick star by attending the occasion.

He invited the streamer to the stage so they could sing his song, "I Don't Like," together.

The N-word is used in the song's lyrics. Sosa appeared to be speaking into Ross' face while performing that section of the song.

Many viewers questioned whether he truly said the slur while others took issue due to the loud background noise.

Ross, however, explained everything and made it obvious that he used the word on stage in his most recent webcast. He clarified that Chief Keef's presence was the only reason he did it.

The streamer stated, "Just because like, I was up there performing with literally one of the biggest, best, greatest artist ever. F*cking legend, you all know Sosa is a f*cking GOAT, right? So it's like, the fact that I was up on the stage with him and he put the mic in my face and sh*t. I'm like 'F**k bro.'"

Ross claimed to have questioned rapper Chief Keef about using the N-word and that the latter had responded positively, "I asked him, I was like 'Are you sure bro?' He said, 'Hell yeah!' I said, 'F**k it!' And I let it rip, bro. Why not let it fly, splash (in a sing-song voice)."

An X user shared Ross' clip on the platform, "This is what Adin Ross had to say about his viral video of him saying the n word while performing with Chief Keef."

Tags news