Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Too Hot to Handle' fans demand Dre Woodard's eviction after his 'annoying' detective stint: 'He needs to go home'

2023-07-22 11:22
Self-dubbed detective Dre Woodard set out on a mission to keep his fellow players in line but it seems like fans are 'annoyed' over his behavior
'Too Hot to Handle' fans demand Dre Woodard's eviction after his 'annoying' detective stint: 'He needs to go home'

PUNTA MITA, MEXICO: The complex world of dating, with its diverse abilities, interests, objectives, and styles, is vividly showcased in Netflix's 'Too Hot to Handle' (THTH) Season 5 emphasizing the transformative power of honesty and sincerity in forging intimate connections.

One of the contestants, Shedre 'Dre' Woodard, initially a late bloomer, emerged as the self-appointed detective on the show, calling out rule-breaking couples set by Lana, the AI host. In the latest episodes of 'THTH', Dre formed a physical connection with Linzy Luu, a newcomer to the show. However, some passionate 'THTH' fans demand that Dre be sent home, labeling him as the most 'annoying' contestant on the show.

Detective Dre finds physical connection with Linzy Luu

From the very start, Dre appeared on our screens, excited for what he thought was a new show called 'Love Overboard', seeking the summer of a lifetime. However, his enthusiasm took a 180-degree turn when he realized he had unwittingly signed up for a celibacy retreat under the watchful eye of a talking cone, rather than the "sex on a boat" experience he had anticipated. But things changed when he learned about the enticing $200,000 cash prize, which could greatly benefit him and his ten siblings.

Uncoupled Dre soon transformed into Detective Dre, determined to keep his fellow participants in line, but his mission didn't go as planned. As the pot of money dwindled, Dre couldn't resist breaking the rules himself, and that's when Linzy Luu entered the picture. Though she initially chose Louis for her first date, Dre managed to switch in during their time together, thanks to Louis' existing involvement with Christine.

With charm and sincerity, Dre set out on a mission to sweep Linzy off her feet, even though she had politely admitted he wasn't physically her type. Their candid conversations about past relationships and hang-ups brought them closer together, and they discovered a surprising comfort in each other's presence. Despite not being Linzy's usual type, Dre's direct flirting intrigued her to the point where they both let loose and embraced their wild sides by the end of the night.

'Dre is being so annoying on Too Hot to Handle he needs to go home'

Viewers are expressing their opinions about Dre's behavior on the show, with many considering him to be quite 'annoying'. One said, "Why the hell is Dre on Too Hot to handle is sooooo ashy and look," while another stated, "Lmfaooooo I’m watching too hot to handle and Dre should giddifok! Tsw." A third added, "Dre is so annoying on too hot to handle like someone punch him." A fourth Twitter user shared their personal experience, "Y’all wanna know what’s crazy back in march i went to a party & ended up in a house after party and i was in this guys room and we was chattin it up and he let me stay in his room i took pics & everything in his bathroom… why was that Dre from too hot to handle." Another Tweeted, "Dawg im watchin too hot to handle n wat is the purpose of Dre being on the show other than being the token. N-word not hollerin at no b*****s just sittin there makin faces and sayin cliche s**t." Another stated, "Too Hot to Handle has been out for FIVE SEASONS and in multiple countries, Dre should know that the detective doesn’t win EVER." Another said, "Dre on too hot to handle is pure comedy. He needs his own show."