Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate unveils his 007-inspired trailer by DNG comics as he claims his life is like 'a Bond novel', Internet labels him 'cringe loser'

2023-10-15 20:45
Tristan Tate's fans assert the trailer can be an audition for the role of James Bond
Tristan Tate unveils his 007-inspired trailer by DNG comics as he claims his life is like 'a Bond novel', Internet labels him 'cringe loser'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, a polarizing figure in the realm of social media, recently utilized the platform 'X' to unveil a trailer inspired by the iconic '007' franchise, drawing parallels between his life and a James Bond novel.

Tate is recognized for his candidness on the platform 'X', where he expresses his views and thoughts openly, a stance that has garnered both fervent support and vehement criticism.

Notably, Tristan Tate has previously expressed his aspiration to portray the legendary character of James Bond.

Why does Tristan Tate consider himself James Bond?

Tate's impeccable sense of style, particularly his dapper suits, has earned him admiration from many of his fans, with some even drawing comparisons between him and the legendary character James Bond.

When rumors circulated within the movie industry that Christopher Nolan might direct the next James Bond film, Tate wasted no time in throwing his hat in the ring as the ideal choice to embody Bond on the silver screen.

He cited his distinctive fashion sense and personal qualities as a perfect match for the character's iconic traits.

In a recent post on the platform 'X', Tate shared a Bond-themed trailer of himself created by DNG Comics, affirming, "The team over at @dngcomics reminding me that I am James Bond. My life sure feels like a Bond Novel this year."

The video clip included a segment from Tate's 'Emergency Meeting' podcast in which a guest asked, "Tristan, we took a look at some of your cars, what is your favorite car and why?"

To this, Tate responded, "My favorite car is my Aston Martin Vanquish S Ultimate. I just, I love the way it sounds, I love the way it feels, I love how comfortable it is, I love that I feel like James Bond when I drive it."

Later in the clip, a compilation of Tate's adventures was set to the tune of 'Skyfall.'

He confidently declared, "I wear a Savile Row tailored suit. I can get any woman I please. I can drink like a f**king machine, I can shoot, I can fight and I drive an Aston, I am James Bond, f**k you."

Trolls call Tristan Tate 'cringe'

Following Tate's introduction of the James Bond-themed trailer produced by DNG Comics and his bold assertion of the James Bond persona, a multitude of users came forward to express their viewpoints.

One user wrote, "Cringe loser." Another user wrote, "Consider this as an audition."

A user stated, "Who does ur edits this was fire. Dude really is the real top g."

Tags news