Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Sisters Wives' star Meri Brown believes Kody Brown 'regrets' marrying her and Christine

2023-09-11 12:26
'Sisters Wives' season 18 Meri Brown reveals she believe that Kody regrets marrying her nad Christine
'Sisters Wives' star Meri Brown believes Kody Brown 'regrets' marrying her and Christine

FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA: 'Sister Wives' Season 18 star Meri Brown revealed that Kody Brown regrets marrying Christine Brown. In a new drama-filled episode, Meri revealed the heartbreaking reality of her relationship with ex-husband Kody following their January split.

In the confessional, Meri admitted, "I think that he regrets marrying Christine. I don’t know where he is with Janelle." The reality star further revealed, "But I do believe 100 per cent that he regrets marrying me."

Meri also reflected on their polygamy relationship noting, "I don’t think that the fact that our family has kind of fallen apart like it has is because of polygamy." Meri added, "I think it’s because of personalities."

In 'Sisters Wives' Season 18 Episode 4, the Brown family prepares to celebrate the Christmas holiday separately, Christine appears to be 'so excited', and everyone else is more depressed.

Christine Brown was the first to leave the Brown family

Christine Brown was the first to leave Kody back in 2021. However, Janelle Brown and Meri Brown followed suit and left their marriages with Kody in 2022.

Christine and Kody tied the knot in 1994, and Christine was Kody's third wife after his first wife, Meri Brown, and second wife, Janelle Brown. Robyn Brown became Kody's fourth wife in 2010.

The former couple share six kids, son Paedon, 24, and daughters Aspyn, 27, Mykelti, 26, Gwendlyn, 20, Ysabel, 19, and Truely, 12. At the time of their split, Christine said in a statement, "Kody and I have grown apart and I have made the difficult decision to leave."

Christine also noted that they will "continue to be a strong presence in each other's lives as we parent our beautiful children and support our wonderful family."

Kody Brown feels betrayed after Christine Brown's split

Kody and Christine Brown's tension was raised in the latest season of 'Sisters Wives'. However, Kody appeared to be frustrated after his polygamy marriage fell apart.

In the latest episode, Kody shared his feelings about the encounter and Christine herself in a solo interview. The reality star admitted that he still feels betrayed by his once-third wife.

Kody said, "I kind of feel like, in my heart, I just never want to see her again. I want to spend some time hating her."

How many episodes are left in 'Sister Wives' Season 18?

TLC is yet to reveal 'Sister Wives' Season 18 episode count. However, 'Sister Wives' Season 17 had a total of 17 episodes.

Considering the last instalment, the latest season could have around 17 to 18 drama-filled episodes.

Kody Brown considers 'post-breakup' counselling

Christine Brown looked forward to her new relationship with her fiance David Wooley, however, Kody Brown wanted to have post-breakup counselling.

Kody offered the idea during their first lunch after their split and Christine was left a bit bewildered by the notion. Kody said, "Well, listen. I've gotta get to a place where I don't hate you so I never speak bad about you to my children."

Meanwhile, Christine admitted, "If you need to have some sort of, like, post-breakup counselling with me, that's fine." But she later admitted that the whole thing was very 'heartbreaking'.

'Sister Wives' Season 18 airs every Sunday at 10 pm ET on TLC.