Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate unveils his $4.4 million hypercar that outpaces Bugatti Chiron in speed, Internet dubs him 'cringe'

2023-11-08 13:51
Andrew Tate adds a Rimac Nivera hypercar to his fleet of luxurious vehicles
Andrew Tate unveils his $4.4 million hypercar that outpaces Bugatti Chiron in speed, Internet dubs him 'cringe'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, the polarizing social media influencer infamous for his controversial views, recently garnered attention by unveiling his jaw-dropping hypercar worth $4.4 million.

Tate, who has been widely criticized for his divisive remarks, frequently flaunts his luxurious lifestyle on 'X' and Rumble.

Andrew Tate's assets, including his luxurious cars, had earlier been seized by the DIICOT (Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism) in Bucharest, Romania, amid an ongoing legal battle.

Andrew Tate reveals sketch of new car

Tate recently uploaded a video on the Rumble platform, revealing another addition to his car collection. The new car stands out among his extensive array of vehicles.

In an Instagram post by the user @wealth, a video clip showcased Tate's latest acquisition with the caption, "Andrew Tate recently purchased a Rimac Nevera hypercar for $4.4 million! Known for his wealth-flaunting antics and controversial statements, Tate's new acquisition adds to his expansive collection of high-end vehicles."

In the video, Tate excitedly discusses his new acquisition and shares its name, stating, "People have been speculating about how much money I have, but let's put it this way. I have loads of money. In the spirit of that, I got this today in the mail. This is a model of a Rimac Nivera. And then, they very kindly sketched my Rimac Nivera, which cost me around $4.4 million."

Tate humorously adds, "I could have bought a JPEG. It was a tough one, but you know, I thought, instead of buying the JPEG of a monkey, let me buy the fastest car on the planet. And then what I should do is I should have an exposed red carbon with grey and gold accents. You know? And then I should probably have my name stitched into the seat."

He continues, "And it's almost finished production, and they just sent me this artist sketch from the Rimac design team saying they can't wait for me to go and collect it. But maybe when I get in the fastest car in the world and start tearing through the Croatian countryside on my way to a beautiful five-star hotel, because I'm still rich, richer than I've ever f**king been, despite the Matrix attack. I might just be able to get over the fact that I never owned a f**king JPEG."

Manufactured in Croatia by the company that owns Bugatti, the Rimac Nevera is a high-speed marvel, clocking in at 258 mph, surpassing the Bugatti Chiron.

It utilizes an in-house developed all-electric architecture, which is also employed by other manufacturers. Boasting nearly 1,900 horsepower and the efficiency of electric motors, it accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in a mere 1.74 seconds.

Notably, it claimed the title of the fastest production electric vehicle at both Goodwood and the Nürburgring in July and August this year.

Trolls call Andrew Tate 'cringe'

After Tate unveiled his $4.4 million Rimac Nevera, numerous users took to sharing their thoughts on his latest acquisition.

One user wrote, "I mean that’s cool for him, but it’s so cringe when people brag about their money it just makes me think you’re insecure about some thing."Another user wrote, "The car is called the Tatester."

A user wrote, "The feds gonna have a real treat when they get their hands on it, that’s if he goes to jail again."

Tags news